Some monthly fighter news
From reading Combat Aircraft December:
China declares the J-20 'operational'
- Bit of a stretch, given they have so few aircraft, but if it makes them happy...
T/X decision delayed until March 2018
- I still put my money on Boeing / Saab
USAF still pursuing LCA
- Wondering from where the money for this will come, given the budget limitations on the current front-line fleet
NG / Scaled Composited showcase 401 design
- Dorsal engine and V-tail; not for T/X so maybe an LCA bid?
RCAF scoping old RAAF F/A-18s
- I told 'em ages ago, I said; bet you the Canuks go Australian and keep their Hornets running as long as possible to avoid an F-35 decision...
History is not tragedy; to understand historical reality, it is sometimes better to not know the end of the story.