StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > The Barracks

Notices and Announcements

The Barracks For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.

Old 18 Feb 09, 23:48
Colonel
Armchair_General
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torien View Post
Yep, looks that way.
When did Sgt. Shultz get involved in SPQR?

-Alexander
Old 18 Feb 09, 23:48
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
SPQR Campaign 

Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conlin View Post
The Limey Bastard was talking to me...

-Alexander
Oh, sorry. Carry on.
Old 18 Feb 09, 23:49
Colonel
Armchair_General
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100] Conlin has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Oh, sorry. Carry on.
Oi! I am not getting coffee for anybody, especially the limey in the German uniform!

-Alexander
Old 18 Feb 09, 23:51
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
SPQR Campaign 

Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
When did Sgt. Shultz get involved in SPQR?

-Alexander
He's currently Senator Seneos of Armenia (Acting Governor, as well)
Old 18 Feb 09, 23:52
Colonel
Armchair_General

Quote:
He's currently Senator Seneos of Armenia (Acting Governor, as well)
Oh, well, he'll probably be dead by the end of Turn 9.

-Alexander
Sponsored Links

Old 18 Feb 09, 23:56
General of the Forums
United_States
SPQR Campaign 

Quote:
Oh, well, he'll probably be dead by the end of Turn 9.

-Alexander
He'll have to make it through turn 8 first.
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:08
General of the Forums
Austria
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
I'm lost in SPQR - it's mostly "chatter" these days because I have no role to play -- I like Waterloo

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:09
General of the Forums
Austria

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Did you notice -- I have a Ribbon !!!! Finally

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:09
General of the Forums
United_States
SPQR Campaign 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
I'm lost in SPQR - it's mostly "chatter" these days because I have no role to play -- I like Waterloo
I tried to give you a job, and you went and got yourself "captured".

Are you trying to collect unemployment now?
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:10
General of the Forums
United_States
SPQR Campaign 

Quote:
Kaiser, you got a ribbon!
Yes, I noticed. Didn't you see me notice?
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:12
General of the Forums
Austria

Where can I file for unemployeement -- and where do I pick up the check ?? Can they just bring it to me at the house ?? Going to the mailbox is a lot of trouble and I'd rather not bother

BoRG
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:14
General of the Forums
Austria

Quote:
Yes, I noticed. Didn't you see me notice?
I spend a lot of my time not reading posts other than the ones on the current window - that's why my "conversations" are frequently disjointed

BoRG
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:21
General of the Forums
United_States
SPQR Campaign 

Quote:
I spend a lot of my time not reading posts other than the ones on the current window - that's why my "conversations" are frequently disjointed
I spend a lot of time reading all the posts. I don't know why. I read pretty quick and sometimes just following the streams of the various consciousnesses is entertaining.
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:24
General of the Forums
Austria

I'm not good at "multi-tasking" -- I sort of have a detail oreinted one track mind -- focus on one thing at a time - so I get stuck in drawn out and long winded political battles -- keeps me from going back and reading everything -- LOL -- I'm too busy talking to read it all

BoRG
Old 19 Feb 09, 00:29
General of the Forums
United_States
SPQR Campaign 

Quote:
I'm not good at "multi-tasking" -- I sort of have a detail oreinted one track mind -- focus on one thing at a time - so I get stuck in drawn out and long winded political battles -- keeps me from going back and reading everything -- LOL -- I'm too busy talking to read it all
Where as, I tend to be able to multi-track my mind and work on various problems at once. I find myself having to constantly explain where my comments come from (in conversation, not here) because I answer a query posed 15 minutes before. Others in the conversation have moved on, but I am still working on the old question/problem as well as anything that comes up.

I'm not normal. But what is "normal"?

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!