StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > Basic Training

Notices and Announcements

Basic Training This area is for forum announcements, testing, technical requests, or site feedback.

Old 10 Mar 17, 20:28
Lieutenant Colonel
EU
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99]
Bad post.

How do I start a bad post thread ?
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 10 Mar 17, 20:32
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900]
Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900] Trung Si has earned the respect of all [900]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grishnak View Post
Hit the red X on the top right corner of the bad post.
Old 10 Mar 17, 21:02
General of the Forums
United_States

OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800]
OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:

Old 10 Mar 17, 21:08
Lieutenant Colonel
EU
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99]
Thanks for the quick response Trung Si.I was intent on a little humeros mischief after noticing that the place to do so was empty.I was looking for a certain post and the search function on the site is a little wonky and found the empty space.I was just going to insert a post complaining about itself.To my tiny mind it seemed like a small attempt at wit.
Old 10 Mar 17, 21:09
Lieutenant Colonel
EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post

Old 10 Mar 17, 22:41
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
You may only see your BPRs, but you may not see into them... only whether anybody on Staff has commented.

And foolin around with BPRs is not advised, to be sure.

Trust me...

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 11 Mar 17, 04:15
Lieutenant Colonel
EU

Warning noted.and will be respected.
Old 11 Mar 17, 08:57
General of the Forums
United_States

OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800]
OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800] OpanaPointer gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Warning noted.and will be respected.
Why not start a thread about those uppity Uruk-Hai?
Old 11 Mar 17, 09:20
Lieutenant Colonel
EU

Now don't get me going about those worthless Saruman scum, fat overgrown overfed over entitled worthless oafs swanning around in the woods.And out and about during the daytime it aint natural.No bad will come of it you mark my words.Hiss.Well they might think they are important but the boss has got plans for them.Them and that wizerd will get some nice surprises when it all settles down,livin in towers and eating manflesh.The boss dont share second of the nine is gettin Ortha wharwever it is,nice perch good pickins for im and us,And Im in for a promotion when we get these wriglers back to the boss.Ortha watever then swooped up by the nice leathery birdy,ha ha.Back in time for tea,ha ha,maybe the boss will let us ave em after thryv gone throgh the cultural realignment course.We ave to oof it back though, might not be much left by the.What! Hush Im sure I erd an horse.those bloody uruks asleep on guard again.

Nice catch almost.
Old 11 Mar 17, 11:58
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
Now don't get me going about those worthless Saruman scum, fat overgrown overfed over entitled worthless oafs swanning around in the woods.And out and about during the daytime it aint natural.No bad will come of it you mark my words.Hiss.Well they might think they are important but the boss has got plans for them.Them and that wizerd will get some nice surprises when it all settles down,livin in towers and eating manflesh.The boss dont share second of the nine is gettin Ortha wharwever it is,nice perch good pickins for im and us,And Im in for a promotion when we get these wriglers back to the boss.Ortha watever then swooped up by the nice leathery birdy,ha ha.Back in time for tea,ha ha,maybe the boss will let us ave em after thryv gone throgh the cultural realignment course.We ave to oof it back though, might not be much left by the.What! Hush Im sure I erd an horse.those bloody uruks asleep on guard again.

Nice catch almost.
So, you've heard of LOTR.
Sponsored Links

Old 11 Mar 17, 12:25
Lieutenant Colonel
EU

Just about,I have worn out a couple of copys.In my misspent youth I once read it all the way through over a period of a few days and then started again and over a period of a few days read it all the way through again.Must get a Kindle copy,and thanks for giving me the chance and inspiration to attempt to assume the character of my namesake,However hamfisted the attempt was.
Old 11 Mar 17, 12:32
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
Just about,I have worn out a couple of copys.In my misspent youth I once read it all the way through over a period of a few days and then started again and over a period of a few days read it all the way through again.Must get a Kindle copy,and thanks for giving me the chance and inspiration to attempt to assume the character of my namesake,However hamfisted the attempt was.
You were very bad, and thus spot on.
Old 11 Mar 17, 12:50
Lieutenant Colonel
EU

It was immense fun,but difficult to getting him so speak in a somewhat loutish way and not at the same time turning into Sam Gamgee.
Old 11 Mar 17, 15:50
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
It was immense fun,but difficult to getting him so speak in a somewhat loutish way and not at the same time turning into Sam Gamgee.
Meh, just think like a drunken redneck.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!