There are so many that it might be easier to list the Presidents I like! Let's see there was Thomas Jefferson's first term and then there was, wait it'll come to me, oh well. Alright a list of really awful Presidents. Drum roll please
10. CALVIN COOLIDGE Klansman
9. GRANT single handedly reversed any gains from the Civil War. Reconstruction anyone?
8. ANDREW JOHNSON Showed up drunk at the inauguration as Vice President to Lincoln. Met with John Wilkes Booth many times leading up to the assassination of Lincoln. Met with Booth just two weeks before Lincoln was killed. Abe's wife began insisting something was wrong and Johnson should be investigated. They put her away. Imagine what conspiracy freaks would say if LBJ had met with Oswald 2 weeks before..... you know.
7. HERBERT HOOVER Started the New Deal which collapsed in failure under FDR.Interesting that Truman would give him a medal and publicly apologized to him for his Party scapegoating him for the depression. Didn't work, they still do.
6. EDITH WILSON Our first woman President. Woody had a a paralyzing stroke and she began holding meetings he was supposed to be at,on her own. She told no one of his condition. Some historians believe she was behind the Treaty of Versailles. We all know how that turned out.
5. WARREN G. HARDING There is debate in non- Klan circles if Harding was KKK. Most don't believe he was sworn into the KKK because he opposed lynching in the 1920's. The Klan however, has no hesitation calling him one of their own. About opposing lynching- the KKK was against lynching in the 1920's. Which did not stop all their members, or any of the dozens of other groups who are now all lumped together as KKK. Let's take a look at Indiana. When you have the judges, the juries and the police on your side, why risk public outcry over a lynching? You can railroad anyone you want. Harding being anti- lynching when the Klan also was doesn't mean a whole lot.
4. RICHARD NIXON Did America have a socialist President ever during the Cold War? Hate to say this to Tea Party people, yes it did. And it wasn't Obama. On Richard Nixon:
MILTON FRIEDMAN: Nixon was the most socialist of the presidents of the United States in the 20th century.
INTERVIEWER: I've heard Nixon accused of many things, but never a socialist before.
MILTON FRIEDMAN: Well, his ideas were not socialist, quite the opposite, but if you look at what happened during his administration, first of all, the number of pages in the Federal Register, which is full of regulations about business, doubled during his regime. During his regime the EPA, the Environmental Protection Agency, was established and the OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the OECA -- about a dozen, a half-dozen alphabetic agencies were established so that you had the biggest increase in government regulation and control of industry during the Nixon administration that you had in the whole postwar period.
INTERVIEWER: Tell us how Nixon decided to adopt wage and price controls.
MILTON FRIEDMAN: Nixon, as you know, had been in the price control organization during World War II and understood that price controls were a very bad idea, and so he was strongly opposed to price controls. And yet, in 1971, August 15, 1971, he adopted wage and price controls.
3. JFK Lucky for him he was assassinated. MI5 had already informed Republicans that JFK had been in orgies with the same Soviet spies that had just brought down the British government. In those days, that would have ended his career. Hearings were to start in January. After he was killed, the GOP quietly dropped the hearings and did not tell the public what they knew. BTW- footnote, he was wearing a second brace that was classified until after Jackie died. It was a groin brace. Oswald's first shot did not kill him. He probably would have survived. But the second brace held him upright instead of letting him fall forwards to the floor. How did he get the second brace? From an injury he got while- having orgies with Russian spies! Then you add the fake Cuban missile crisis, killing the President of South Vietnam, etc.....
2. GEORGE W. BUSH The day he listened to Rice and Powell about setting up a democratic institution in Iraq it all went downhill. He would later turn his entire party against him when he supported amnesty for illegals. The hero? Rumsfeld. He pleaded for no occupation according to Woodward's book. Rumsfeld wanted troops on ships that could be called out when needed, and wanted special forces on the ground, not National Guard and the military en masse. He found out he was fired from reading the newspaper.
1. OBAMA What I didn't like about George, I don't like about Obama.
Let's see we had Bush 1 for 4 years, he was CIA. Clinton was CIA in college spying on peaceniks. That's 8 years. So 12 years of CIA rule. Obama, worked for a CIA front group after college that's 4 years for a total of 16 years of rule by CIA folks. Now Obama was just re-elected so we can add on 4 years. That means 20 years of rule by the CIA. Now you know why our Presidents change, but our foreign policy stays the same. Close Gitmo indeed..... not so honorable mentions: FDR, CLINTON, TRUMAN, and sad to say Eisenhower for his actions against Joe McCarthy to protect the man who was his boss, FDR. If I didn't list the KKK guys, FDR, CLINTON and TRUMAN would have made the list.
Last edited by Number 6; 05 Mar 13 at 22:46..