HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > Armchair Attacks! > Summer Campaign 2007

Notices and Announcements

Summer Campaign 2007 Summer 2007 Tournament.

Old 24 Aug 07, 08:58
General of the Forums
Portuguese_Monarchy
March Offensive Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 

Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGPanzerschrecK View Post
Thank you guys. Im looking foward to the next one!
We won't let you win the next time, this was a once in a lifetime gift. We'll be hunting you down from day 1. LOL!
Congrats, great score. Hope you get a special ribon.

Old 24 Aug 07, 10:18
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
England
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Throughly enjoyed the tournament, can't wait for the next one, hopefully it will be the worst generals.
Old 24 Aug 07, 15:37
Sergeant Major
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 

Iron Brigade is on the path to success [1-99] Iron Brigade is on the path to success [1-99] Iron Brigade is on the path to success [1-99] Iron Brigade is on the path to success [1-99] Iron Brigade is on the path to success [1-99]
I think we can all succedd at that one. hehe.

Episode 1: Why Study Military History?
Old 24 Aug 07, 21:27
Captain
United_States
March Offensive 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign - Winner! 

KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200]
Once again i thank you all.
Old 24 Aug 07, 22:40
First Lieutenant
United_States
Model Forum Group Build 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 

Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100] Redleg155 has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike brown View Post
Throughly enjoyed the tournament, can't wait for the next one, hopefully it will be the worst generals.
I'll just do what I did for this one... I'll choose the guy who I think is the best... and chances are, the ones I pick to "win" will be the "bigest loser" - and techinically I'll win...

We'll see!!!

FSO - 1BCT, 3ID - OIF III

"Loved or Hated... Never Ignored... COLT sticks it deep!"

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!