StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > North America

Notices and Announcements

North America Important Events in Canada and the United States. .

Old 01 Oct 17, 16:43
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
What? Nonsense. There are currently 320 million people in America, give or take, and the Americano Federale government itself openly admits to as many as 20 million.

The last government "estimate" was in 2012, and it was 11 million-plus clear back then, when the government/Obama was deliberately low-balling the figures to cover up the size of the problem.

What "immigrants" are you talking about? I'm talking about illegals, you know, Federal criminals by law.

"Immigrants" are legally here, and you have just identified yourself as another Democrat Libby by deliberately trying to misidentify illegals as law abiding American citizens.

Did you read TAG's link? That's where the figures came from. Yes, I know all about the 320 million Americans. That's where I got the 320/21=1:14 (give or take).
You still haven't provided a source. A BP union website may be just a little biased, seeing as how they want more members.
Thanks for the supposed insult. I'd return it but you get special protection here because of your ahem "advanced years".
Old 01 Oct 17, 16:46
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns624 View Post
I'm sure you're well above the poverty level when you include your prison pension and/or social security.
PS-1306x12=15672 + COLA. In the old math, that's above the poverty line.
Wrong again, Buckwheat. According to your very own Federal government, Social Security is classified by Democrats as an "entitlement", ( remember - they are constantly threatening to cut it or close it to save money?) meaning I already am "receiving government assistance."
Old 01 Oct 17, 16:51
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] johns624 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Wrong again, Buckwheat. According to your very own Federal government, Social Security is classified by Democrats as an "entitlement", ( remember - they are constantly threatening to cut it or close it to save money?) meaning I already am "receiving government assistance."
Oh, you like what Democrats consider something, when it suits you. So, quit your bitchin'. I'm still waiting for one of your "government sources" on illegal immigrants..
Old 01 Oct 17, 16:53
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns624 View Post
Did you read TAG's link? That's where the figures came from. Yes, I know all about the 320 million Americans. That's where I got the 320/21=1:14 (give or take).
You still haven't provided a source. A BP union website may be just a little biased, seeing as how they want more members.
Thanks for the supposed insult. I'd return it but you get special protection here because of your ahem "advanced years".
If you want a source, you're already on the internet. Look it up. Clearly, you are one of the illuminated ones who actually believes what the government is telling you.

Personally, I don't care if you are into reality testing or not, but since you're paying for it, you should be. They are huge drain on America, and it's been in the news lately, The figures for money down the tubes are in the double-digit billions for health care, schools and welfare payments alone, not even considering the costs in security and related areas.

As for my age, you'll be lucky to even reach my age intact in the new and improved America, but I appreciate your sentiment, youngster. Considering all I have done with my life for my nation, you SHOULD be respecting my "advanced years".
Old 01 Oct 17, 17:05
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
If you want a source, you're already on the internet. Look it up. Clearly, you are one of the illuminated ones who actually believes what the government is telling you.

As for my age, you'll be lucky to even reach my age intact in the new and improved America, but I appreciate your sentiment, youngster. Considering all I have done with my life for my nation, you SHOULD be respecting my "advanced years".
Just as I thought, you don't have a source. As far as your advanced years, my mother is 97 1/2 years old so you're just a snotty nosed punk compared to her. Yeah, you did a lot but you also got a lot back. How about all your free medical training?
Old 01 Oct 17, 17:06
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
http://www.riciok.com/Pay%20Charts/1981.pdf

$1600+ but we're only counting small change differences.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 02 Oct 17, 03:45
Lieutenant General
United_States

wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300]
"Middle Class Families Flee the Golden State"

https://www.the-american-interest.co...-golden-state/

What the above posts miss is the demographics. California is becoming Mexico as the middle class exit. It is becoming the state of the very wealthy and poor. As the elitist tech sector grows it pushes out the truly productive sector.

Mark Zuckerberg is the richest Californian. Consider for a moment the real consequence of Facebook disappearing. Some people would be unhappy but in a month they would forget it ever existed. Same could be said of Google. Now consider what would happen if every truck driver up and quit. California has an economy as phony as Hollywood or the city of London. Progressive policies destroy the real economy.

California receives 25 percent of it's electricity and a large percent of it's water from out of state sources. These necessities are part of the real economy and do to progressive policies they have not been managed rationally. No new dams and failed alternative energy schemes. More than anything else this represents the danger of a political class that cannot distinguish between frivolous ideology and the practical requirements of a civilization. California also has a crumbling highway system because of irrational priorities. These policies that punish the poor and middle class have little effect on the "liberal" ruling class much as poor policy has little effect on the ruling class in places like Mexico.

Progressives are actually celebrating the middle class exodus. Hopefully they won't find out how the deplorables sustain their lives. Farmers, transportation workers, and civil engineers are the life blood of a civilization. Something that seems to have to be repeated learned the hard way by elitists.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!