StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > South Asia and World Terrorism

Notices and Announcements

South Asia and World Terrorism Discuss the War in Afghanistan, civil war in Pakistan, and events around the Indian sub-continent.

Old 29 Sep 17, 06:45
Lieutenant General
Ireland
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator View Post
That's right, more proof that we need better vetting and immigration reforms.
Too late; they have already taken all your land and killed off most of your people. You are a native American, right?
Old 29 Sep 17, 06:49
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
One of the joys of not getting American TV...NO FOX!

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 29 Sep 17, 06:52
Lieutenant General
Ireland

E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Pint John View Post
One of the joys of not getting American TV...NO FOX!
But how do you get news that is FAIR and BALANCED?!
Old 29 Sep 17, 06:54
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
I prefer accurate which hasn't been one of FOX strong points.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 05 Oct 17, 19:14
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. Morel View Post
No John, all of Europe is like "Taken" with wet-lipped A-rab's looking to kidnap not particularly good looking |American girls and sell them as sex slaves. That and the Muslims, sorry, Moslims, on every street corner, the corrupt and inept police and all the refugees stealing our houses, jobs and women, sure you'd be mad to come here at all! That is unless you have are accompanied by a 60 year old ex-CIA hit man with a Northern Irish accent.

Hollywood is real, didn't you know that?

If none of this seems even vaguely familiar to you as someone who lives in Europe just watch the vacuous botoxed bimbos and rug-wearing polemicists on Fox News; they'll put you Right.
Congratulations! You managed to insult every single group you talked about in only one small paragraph!

SUPER BIGOT!!

Old 05 Oct 17, 20:45
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. Morel View Post
No John, all of Europe is like "Taken" with wet-lipped A-rab's looking to kidnap not particularly good looking |American girls and sell them as sex slaves. That and the Muslims, sorry, Moslims, on every street corner, the corrupt and inept police and all the refugees stealing our houses, jobs and women, sure you'd be mad to come here at all! That is unless you have are accompanied by a 60 year old ex-CIA hit man with a Northern Irish accent.

Hollywood is real, didn't you know that?

If none of this seems even vaguely familiar to you as someone who lives in Europe just watch the vacuous botoxed bimbos and rug-wearing polemicists on Fox News; they'll put you Right.
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 06 Oct 17, 14:44
Colonel
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkV View Post
And the police have issues with charging someone in possession. If you were found walking around with a large knife then you would have a problem justifying why you were carrying it but people do have drains to clean etc.
Haha yes, there was a TV docu here in Britain a couple of years ago about the Brit police and we saw them pull over a young guy for a minor traffic offence, and they noticed a baseball bat on his rear seat, so they asked him what it was for and he said "No reason, it just happens to be there".
They couldn't touch him for that, so they kept talking to him in a friendly chatty way to try to trip him up, and he let slip that "I might need it for protection", at which point they arrested him for admitting carrying an offensive weapon!
If he'd kept his trap shut he'd have been alright..
Old 06 Oct 17, 15:26
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
Haha yes, there was a TV docu here in Britain a couple of years ago about the Brit police and we saw them pull over a young guy for a minor traffic offence, and they noticed a baseball bat on his rear seat, so they asked him what it was for and he said "No reason, it just happens to be there".
They couldn't touch him for that, so they kept talking to him in a friendly chatty way to try to trip him up, and he let slip that "I might need it for protection", at which point they arrested him for admitting carrying an offensive weapon!
If he'd kept his trap shut he'd have been alright..
That's one of the reasons I put my kid into a Aikido dojo. I don't have to worry about some jack hat messing with her...

Start them off with a good education is my motto. Take a look at this gal.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 06 Oct 17, 15:56
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Could have saved all the theatrics with one shot to the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwaha View Post
That's one of the reasons I put my kid into a Aikido dojo. I don't have to worry about some jack hat messing with her...

Start them off with a good education is my motto. Take a look at this gal.

No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 06 Oct 17, 23:57
General
United_States

jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700]
jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101combatvet View Post
Could have saved all the theatrics with one shot to the head.

Have you got one of her firing on automatic?
Old 07 Oct 17, 15:45
Colonel
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwaha View Post
That's one of the reasons I put my kid into a Aikido dojo. I don't have to worry about some jack hat messing with her..
Yes it's a big bad world out there, and if I had kids I'd get 'em a gun as early as possible and sign them up for gun classes..

Even some of the disciples were armed..-

"When Jesus's followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.." (Luke 22:49-51)

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!