StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Napoleonic Era

Notices and Announcements

Napoleonic Era Discuss the many wars fought around the globe around the time of Napoleon. This forum is dedicated to the memory of Ben Weider and our late friend and long time ACG Staff member, Michael Brown, better known here as Post Captain.

Old 17 Sep 17, 05:12
General of the Forums
England
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximGorki View Post
I cannot see any of the immages any longer when I looged in, when I visit as a guest, then the attached immage icons jpeg - are visible, but they disappear when on the screen.
I'm sorry to say that the thumbnail pictures have gone due to a site glitch

Paul
Can win mans heart for you;
And many a blessing know to stew
To make a megloamaniac bright;
Give honour to the dainty Corse,
The Pixie is a little shite.
Old 17 Sep 17, 08:13
Gunnery Sergeant
EU

MaximGorki is on the path to success [1-99]
it is strange, when entering the forum as I guest, then I can see those jepg icons, when wanting to open them - I am prompted to lock in, then I cannot lock in via that window, despite right password etc.
Entering the general forum and loging in at the small window at the top right, I am able to lock in but then then thumnails disappeared completely
Old 18 Sep 17, 04:31
Sergeant Major
EU
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ewpeyia is on the path to success [1-99] ewpeyia is on the path to success [1-99] ewpeyia is on the path to success [1-99] ewpeyia is on the path to success [1-99] ewpeyia is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximGorki View Post
it is strange, when entering the forum as I guest, then I can see those jepg icons, when wanting to open them - I am prompted to lock in, then I cannot lock in via that window, despite right password etc.
Entering the general forum and loging in at the small window at the top right, I am able to lock in but then then thumnails disappeared completely
It's the same for me, surely the site should be able to fix this.
Old 18 Sep 17, 14:21
General of the Forums
England
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
It's a sorry state of affairs and one sure way for people who visit the site for the first time for pictorial evidence or are members, to just go elsewhere, and who can blame them?

And apart from that, it takes a lot of time and effort to edit and post these pictures for no other reason than to share knowledge with others.... A bloody waste of so much effort!

ACG, pull your finger out, sort this mess or abandon Ben and Mick's Napoleon forum.

Please have the decency to let us know what you intend instead of remaining 'vague'

Thanks

Yours absolutely livid!

Paul

Last edited by Dibble201Bty; 18 Sep 17 at 14:35..
Old 19 Sep 17, 13:15
General of the Forums
England

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
It's a sorry state of affairs and one sure way for people who visit the site for the first time for pictorial evidence or are members, to just go elsewhere, and who can blame them?

And apart from that, it takes a lot of time and effort to edit and post these pictures for no other reason than to share knowledge with others.... A bloody waste of so much effort!

ACG, pull your finger out, sort this mess or abandon Ben and Mick's Napoleon forum.

Please have the decency to let us know what you intend instead of remaining 'vague'

Thanks

Yours absolutely livid!

Paul
Seems like we wont even get vagueness.

Paul

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!