StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > First Person Shooters

Notices and Announcements

First Person Shooters For FPS games of all types and for all platforms.

Old 31 May 17, 21:05
Staff Sergeant
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

BooBoo130 is on the path to success [1-99]
I finally got to a stopping point at Far Harbor. Now I'm going to go back to the Commonwealth and see what some of the mods are like. It's good that I have completed the main quest line; now I can just flat out explore and find loot.

I'm going to check out Arc Jet and then head to the subway system I think.
Old 01 Jun 17, 18:53
Staff Sergeant
United_States

Got through some of Subway Runner. It is a big addition to the game although I had a few issues with it. Two new exterior subway stations swallowed a couple raiders and a Super Mutant Behemoth. Besides that it was fun. One of the new stations had to have had 30+ ghouls. You run into a ton of Legendary creatures; I am playing on the super hard difficulty though. The layout is very claustrophobic. You kinda feel like you are stuck underground trying to find your way out.

After that I thought it would have been neat if one of the stations was completely overrun with radroaches and those crickets from Nuka-World...dozens of them. Something where waves of them keep coming at you.

Also, I ran into a few new ghouls from the Deadly Ghouls of the Commonwealth mod. Had 8 or so hit me all at once including a few Ambushers. That was fun and fast paced. I want to see what the ghoul feral child is like.

I forgot about ArcJet and will check it out next time I get to play.
Old 01 Aug 17, 21:18
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
There's a upcoming one that I'm drooling over. Cascadia, your toon starts in the PNW and it will feature a bunch of older features.

For more details or even better, that you want to help...

http://www.falloutcascadia.com/

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 03 Aug 17, 16:18
Staff Sergeant
United_States

I saw that and it looks great. However, I thought I read somewhere that it was only for the PC. I'm an Xbox 1 guy so...
Old 08 Oct 17, 09:49
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Try this mod, its way op but your gals look really good.

Op because each bit gives a huge stat bonus.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!