StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Hosting > ARK - Survival Evolved

Notices and Announcements

ARK - Survival Evolved Ark Discussion & home of the DETH CLUSTER of servers

Old 21 Jun 17, 07:01
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
New mod map Ragnarok

About 50% complete, this huge, 160 square kilometer world of Viking fantasy is visually outstanding. The mod creators have put a ton of work hand sculpting the terrain which includes lush tropical shores, dense dangerous jungles, rocky hillsides, a Scottish Highlands, Redwood forest, a vast canyon with spectacular waterfalls and rapids, a geysers landscape, an active volcano that when it erupts, spews lava bombs and flowing lava, a vast desert not yet finished, large numbers of cave systems, some with pressure plate traps, vast underwater system with ship wreaks, and a deadly cold glacier system.

The usual creatures are scattered about in areas where you would expect to find them along with an ice wyvern and a Griffin.

There are tons of good building sites on this map with abundant resources nearby.

Unique to this map are loot storage boxes that will yield metal tools and others that require you to be level 80 to open with high quality items.

The map, part of the sponsored mod program, made it as on official mod last week.

Although huge, the map seems well optimized with good frame rates. You will need 16 g of system ram to run it well.

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 21 Jun 17, 07:07
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
To capture a Griffin, you will need a trap given that it will fly away when its torpor drops. It is a conventional knockout tame otherwise. No saddle is needed. It can carry a passenger as well.

Fly one up high and you can launch it into a screaming dive bombing attack.
Old 25 Jun 17, 12:38
General of the Forums
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 

joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100]
joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100] joea is a pillar of the community [1100]
Holy valkyrie! Impressive!
Old 01 Jul 17, 19:26
Hero of ACG
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99]
Nice shots, Ron! And nice mount!

We're now running a Ragnarok server as well. I've been so busy just trying to get all the kinks out of the server I've not had time to do much updating here. I'll try to get some in today.

In the meantime, to all the other Canucks out there, Happy Canada Day!

Winston Churchill

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!