StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > World War II

Notices and Announcements

World War II Discuss WW2. .

Old 07 Mar 17, 07:28
Major
United_States

III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99] III Corps is on the path to success [1-99]
FWIW: your links do not open for me.
Old 07 Mar 17, 22:03
Private
United_States

thewaryouknow2 is a balanced individual [0]
Re: Unique Military History Resource

Quote:
Originally Posted by III Corps View Post
FWIW: your links do not open for me.
Hi, III Corps:

Thank you for trying to visit The War You Know. I just checked the links here again and they seem to be working well, although you occasionally have to click them twice. The link is also below in my signature block.

Please consider attempting another visit to the site and I trust you'll find it worth your time. Have a good evening - Phantom Corps!

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know

http://thewaryouknowcurat.wixsite.com/the-war-you-know-
Old 20 Jun 17, 16:47
Private
Armchair_General

Hama is on the path to success [1-99]
It might have been posted already, but there's a great site called combinedfleet.com that has lots of info on the Imperial Japanese Navy. Looks like a lot of research went in to compiling the TROMs. I particularly liked the info they have on the various auxiliaries/requisitioned civilian vessels.
Old 30 Jun 17, 05:21
Major
United_States

Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hama View Post
It might have been posted already, but there's a great site called combinedfleet.com that has lots of info on the Imperial Japanese Navy. Looks like a lot of research went in to compiling the TROMs. I particularly liked the info they have on the various auxiliaries/requisitioned civilian vessels.
Here ya go..http://combinedfleet.com/

Thanks for sharing looks like a good site

Regards,Kurt
Old 30 Jun 17, 05:23
Major
United_States

Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Here is one I found this past winter and have referenced several times

http://www.history.army.mil/books/70-7_0.htm

Regards,Kurt

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!