StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > ACG Community Run Wargames

Notices and Announcements

ACG Community Run Wargames Conflict simulations run by forum members for the ACG community.

Old 15 Jun 17, 00:42
General
France

Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacCovert4 View Post
{Mugen observes a few tweaks in his diagnostics. Minor stuff like display changes, and the fact that he can read in this unusual language "Basic". No actual changes to function though}

"I do not recall why my ship shut down, appears to be a large EMP of some description, something off the charts of my sensors" Voyager replies. "The Xenos are the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced, and no, I do not know how they could have been annihilated and the Confederation seemingly with them".

"There are enhancements, Citizen Mugen, that would blow your mind, pardon the pun" Voyager giggles. "I will record your desire to enlist in the ship's logs for review by my superiors when we arrive."
Mugen nods his head, he was back to full function now.

"Your story is interesting to say the least. And I thank you for noting my interest in enlistment, such enhancements are worth far more than military service and I will gladly join the cause for a chance at them." Mugen stops there before sitting down and relaxing and then asks another question. "What sort of sidearms do you have available? Mine was lost when you plucked me out of space."
Old 15 Jun 17, 00:51
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
I have a question -

Trying to stay out of the posts that my Char could have no knowledge of has left me not knowing a little too much.
It is getting hard to get into this now.

Could I get a quick little run-down on what I could have observed/heard and what our actual situation is now?

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!