StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Military/History Related Hobbies > Alternate Timelines > Science Fiction

Notices and Announcements

Science Fiction Science Fiction as a means to discuss "future history."

Old 29 Apr 16, 20:58
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
Keep the 1500cr for now. I am sailing to earn trade profit and am not so worried about a salary. I am working to pay my passage. We should have enough Sand onboard, do you want a couple of defense missiles? We should at least get off a shot or two before some Vargr Pirate takes us out!

Commander Pruitt
We are actually pretty well set with armaments, what I would like on the next leg of the trip is to get more people able to handle the turrets, we have 4 of them including the one that fires missiles.
If your argument is that the government doesn't spy on its own citizens then you're completely oblivious to reality.
Blaming the Las Vegas massacre on gun owners is like blaming 9-11 on frequent fliers.
Old 30 Apr 16, 01:20
General of the Forums
Philippines
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300]
I can train for that.
Old 30 Apr 16, 01:40
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Maybe we can get a chance to blow up space debris? I am in!

Commander Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 30 Apr 16, 01:46
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
De tube I hope...

You high social types...

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 02 May 16, 03:54
General of the Forums
Belgium
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
If we are only getting basic facilities the first week, that is all I am paying for.

We can start the first week with some excellent food services. I don't mind getting massages in my quarters until we get a private room built. I can do the same thing with courtesans, just give me a number to call. This should not ring up to anywhere near 6000cr. We can hold off on live animals for the Vaygr to chase down until the room is built. They will want fresh meat, though.

What can you as Hostess do for me here?

Commander Pruitt
"No - that sounds more like the basic upgrade package at 1000 a week."

All orders taken Ms Horne leaves, you but is fairly soon replaced by what is essentially a household staff,

since the cooking facilities in your living quarters are hardly adequate the food comes prepared and a buffet is kept going throughout the day and night, with special orders available, all of excellent quality.

They are soon joined by a crew of courtesans both male and female, schooled in various forms of entertainment and relaxation techniques and well versed in conversation.

Some minor technological adjustments are made to improve lighting and provide audio-visual entertainment.

All things considered you receive the treatment one could expect in a private suite of a middle class hotel, albeit still confined to your cargo bay.

Unless anyone has anything specific planed fairly soon it's ...

Week 5 - year 1.

Captain Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Last edited by Snowygerry; 02 May 16 at 04:25..
Sponsored Links

Old 02 May 16, 04:24
General of the Forums
Belgium
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Kane reports from the Wolfhound he has arrived at the Gas giant and has started the refuelling operation.

Old 02 May 16, 04:33
General of the Forums
United_States

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Cows, chicken, and wabbits. Can we move on?

Space battles await.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Last edited by Bwaha; 02 May 16 at 04:47..
Old 02 May 16, 04:37
General of the Forums
Belgium
5 Year Service Ribbon 

You can leave at any moment now since your mandatory stay of one week according to game rules is considered over.

Kane still has another ten days of refuelling to do, though that week can be over by tomorrow if nobody has any other plans.

As always though I'll need an affirmative order from you guys to make time move forward, I'll give it a day or so.

Old 02 May 16, 19:59
General of the Forums
Philippines
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300] GMan88 is on a distinguished road [300]
Let's go!
Old 04 May 16, 04:24
General of the Forums
Belgium
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Week 6 - year 1.

Another three days go by without incident, when you receive an urgent incoming message from Kane aboard the Wolfhound.

"Captain, I've received warning from the long range surveillance team here at the service station, they detected two Corsairs heading towards the Gas giant - presumably to refuel."

"They advice to break off our own fuelling operation and return to Dent station for security reasons - our tanks are refuelled to 50% atm."

"Please advise,..."

Old 04 May 16, 05:02
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Looks like we might have to buy fuel at Dent after all! How much will half a tank cost us? Maybe next stop we will refuel before we go to the star station?

There are two gas giants in the Dent System. Is it too much to ask that they go to the other one? I would recommend to the Captain that the Wolfhound runs for it. We can give the other crew members some shore leave and see if those corsairs refuel and leave or not.

Game Master, are the two Gas Giants on the same side of the system or on opposite ends?

Commander Pruitt

Last edited by Pruitt; 04 May 16 at 05:08..
Old 16 Jun 16, 16:03
France

In case some of you forgot, we need to finish our trading before we leave this planet. I have already posted I have 7 tons of exotic desserts and liquor. I also have 8 tons of Rumdust. Itt would not hurt my feelings to get rid of some of the Rumdust! Once I have sold this, I will be in a position to more more goods. I have already stated what I was interested in.

Commander Pruitt

Old 16 Jun 16, 16:27
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Oh we haven't forgotten. We'll be landing shortly, and prepping the refuel so Sulshanna can send her crew for some shore leave.
Old 16 Jun 16, 16:31
General of the Forums
United_States

Wrong thread guys.

Old 16 Jun 16, 18:28
France

Oops!

Pruitt

Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!