StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Military/History Related Hobbies > Orders of Battle

Notices and Announcements

Orders of Battle Orders-of-battle, TO&E's, and related information on who fought where and what they brought to the battle.

Old 12 Jan 16, 11:11
Private
United_States

Grunt77 is on the path to success [1-99]
Organigrams on request!

I really enjoy making OOB and TO&E organigrams. I have almost 100 I've made on my Wikimedia Commons page. I use a variety of sources to make them. If you have a unit, organization or battle you'd like worked up just comment or message me.

I can't add the link to my commons page because I haven't met the post count but you can look me up on Wikimedia Commons User: Dmanrock29 I'm also willing to customize these (within reason).

Don't mind the older ones, I was just starting out. I like to think my technique has improved.
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 14 Jan 16, 10:14
General of the Forums
Italy
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100]
Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100] Michele is a pillar of the community [1100]
Thank you for the pointer.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!