StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games > World of Tanks

Notices and Announcements

World of Tanks Discuss the game and the Armchair General WoT clan.

Old 17 Apr 12, 23:16
Captain
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer25 View Post
Is anyone interested in making an ACG dedicated to playing Medium Tank Companies? We'd need KV-3s, VK 3601 (H)s, Grilles and T-50s.
I am almost at the VK but I have heard that his tank will be going heavy soon
If you are looking for American meds I got a Pershing. I love that tank
Old 19 Apr 12, 06:38
Private
United_States

Mordrac is on the path to success [1-99]
ACG Medium Tank company

I have a VK 3601 fully upgraded. I would be interested in joining the company.

In game handle "Ironhard69"
Old 19 Apr 12, 07:44
Captain
United_States

Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99] Dano is on the path to success [1-99]
Sorry Guys I just joint LEAP. Really only requirement is to have fun. Since most of my play time is at work I can't use teamspeak so this kept me out of most groups.
Old 22 Mar 13, 18:27
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign 

Jim H. Moreno has disabled reputation
Been playing this a couple of weeks, also, just getting the basics down. Started a new account under ArmchairGeneralJim.
Old 22 Mar 13, 21:24
Brigadier General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Model Forum Group Build 

Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Glad to have you playing Jim!

I am Desert_Fox2. I joined the clan PUPEH. CWs are in 5 mins!
Sponsored Links

Old 24 Mar 13, 00:34
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
Glad to have you playing Jim!

I am Desert_Fox2. I joined the clan PUPEH. CWs are in 5 mins!
Good to have you guys coming to NA with us.
Old 24 Mar 13, 23:30
Brigadier General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Model Forum Group Build 

Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100] Johnny_Reb has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer25 View Post
Good to have you guys coming to NA with us.
Yeah!

I hope we can take Arizona. Getting some land and holding on to it would be great! Ending the rat race of trying to go through the landing process lol.
Old 15 Oct 14, 17:39
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) Model Forum Group Build Victor 

AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200] AirborneBob is walking in the light [200]
If there are any WoT players out there that are also Dads, look at Dad's Hideout.. a very casual Clan for Dad's established with the concept that family first games second... dadshideout.com
Old 10 Jan 15, 23:58
Vas Fullonibus
Armchair_General
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Model Forum Group Build Victor 
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) 

Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Duncan has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
I'm not sure that I am interested in an ACG Clan. But is anything happening with this?
Old 13 Jan 15, 02:00
Captain
United_States

I am still playing a lot!

Last week was bad for me though had the flu...

Got tier 10 heavy brit which I heard will be change to a cheiftain
e100, is7, 704, t59, ius152, kv5, jagp8.8, nashorn, e75, achilies, at8,m103,e3,e5,t57,ferdi, two other german td forget the name.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!