StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > General Gaming Discussion

Notices and Announcements

General Gaming Discussion Discussion of gaming subjects that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 24 Jan 13, 09:38
Lieutenant General
UK
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200]
Iron front help needed

Just downloaded "Iron Front ,Liberation"
There is a tutorial but the verbal instructions seem to stop(when I'm at the foot of a ladder) during the assault course.
I've tried all of the keypads and nothing happens,what's going on?
Same for the tanks,I can get in and drive but can neither change positions or get out of the damn thing.
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 24 Jan 13, 10:16
Colonel
France
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300] VieuxChat is on a distinguished road [300]
Have a look here (Steam forum):

Quote:
I haven't finished downloading the game before I went to bad last night (in Asia). Anyway, if it's like in ARMA2, you press the action key (default is middle mouse button) or scroll down the mouse wheel to reveal the action menu and then select the action, which in this case should be something like climb the ladder.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2719196

" Debout les morts, on change de cimetière !"
- Adjudant PERICARD, 1915 -
Old 24 Jan 13, 13:56
General of the Forums
Israel
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100]
Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash View Post
Just downloaded "Iron Front ,Liberation"
There is a tutorial but the verbal instructions seem to stop(when I'm at the foot of a ladder) during the assault course.
I've tried all of the keypads and nothing happens,what's going on?
Same for the tanks,I can get in and drive but can neither change positions or get out of the damn thing.
What VC said. Look at the ladder (or vehicle, or anything else you want to interact with) push/roll the middle mouse button (or press [ / ] ) and choose an action.

But while we're at it- was anyone successful in detonating a charge?
Old 01 Feb 13, 23:00
Lieutenant General
UK

flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200] flash is walking in the light [200]
Thanks guys,I'm still having problems driving stuff.Dunno if it's the games interface or personal finger problems.
Old 01 Feb 13, 23:03
Lieutenant General
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golani View Post
What VC said. Look at the ladder (or vehicle, or anything else you want to interact with) push/roll the middle mouse button (or press [ / ] ) and choose an action.

But while we're at it- was anyone successful in detonating a charge?
Ha,not me,I still can't even unhitch an anti tank gun!
Old 02 Feb 13, 14:14
General of the Forums
Israel
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100]
Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100] Golani is a pillar of the community [1100]
Unhitching works the same as all other actions.
look at object->action menu->choose action.

Still couldn't figure out how to work a charge. I found somewhere where it says place the charge- connect wire-connect detonator to with-detonate, but I lose the charge as soon as it's placed...

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!