HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 08 Jan 13, 08:39
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, J.
Old 08 Jan 13, 12:32
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome aboard, Don, Glen, and givati!

Fervently anti-Obama, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Screw Universal...give me Emma Watson, a copy of the "Kama Sutra", and a hotel suite in Vegas and I'll create my own "Harry Potter Experience".
Old 10 Jan 13, 13:49
First Sergeant
United_States

spwgame is on the path to success [1-99] spwgame is on the path to success [1-99]
Joining In

New to the forum. This seems to be the biggest one out there for military history, so I thought I should sign up.

Love military history (and history in general). Have even written about it and designed wargames.

Looking forward to interesting discussions.
Old 10 Jan 13, 15:54
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spwgame View Post
New to the forum. This seems to be the biggest one out there for military history, so I thought I should sign up.

Love military history (and history in general). Have even written about it and designed wargames.

Looking forward to interesting discussions.
Hello Dave and welcome to ACG forums...

Old 11 Jan 13, 11:01
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Dave.
Old 11 Jan 13, 19:57
Recruit
United_States

11thCAVblue is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello my name is Ray. I stumbled into the forum and thought I would say hello. I served with L Troop 3/11 ACR Blackhorse and with the Air Cav troop.69/70
Old 11 Jan 13, 22:09
Major
United_States

KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100] KRJ has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thCAVblue View Post
Hello my name is Ray. I stumbled into the forum and thought I would say hello. I served with L Troop 3/11 ACR Blackhorse and with the Air Cav troop.69/70
Welcome. Nothing but respect for the Blackhorse. And the aero-rifle platoons from any cav unit were something else indeed.

Allons!

Last edited by KRJ; 11 Jan 13 at 23:12..
Old 11 Jan 13, 23:29
General
United_States

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Hello Ray and welcome to ACG forums...glad to have you here

Old 12 Jan 13, 08:57
Colonel
United_States

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Ray.
Old 12 Jan 13, 09:11
Recruit
United_States

Stark Guderian is on the path to success [1-99]
Lightbulb Noob I am

Hello to everyone!
I'm a 17 year old who teaches his teachers about let alone history but specifically military history of all sorts.
I take great intrest on the Eastern Front during the Second World War.
Lately ive been gaining quite the archive of information from all types of sources in order to write "A" book. Or at least thats what i thought at first, and then I saw the amount of work I've done. I have massive amounts research of Case Blue and The Berlin operation as a whole. Very nice amount of work done on Kursk offensive and following Orel counteroffensive. And lately the amazing one sided meat-grinder that was the unfinished, Finnish Mannerheim Line. Im always looking for a good read, ( Antony Beevor i must recommend, his works are of my favorites) in depth convorsation, and enlightenment of any kind!

Godspeed mates!
Sponsored Links

Old 12 Jan 13, 21:33
Sergeant
Canada

brocket 99 is on the path to success [1-99] brocket 99 is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello all. Guess I was a bad boy over at WW2f. 10 days in the cooler...Marmat recommended you guys...Apparently there are a lot of exww2fer's using here...My style is a little whacky, and may take a while to find a groove. Cheers.
Old 12 Jan 13, 21:56
General
United_States

Hello and welcome to ACG forums good to have you here

Old 12 Jan 13, 23:19
General
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500]
skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500] skiplc is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Welcome Ray. Hope were both still posting 20 years from now.
Old 13 Jan 13, 11:28
First Lieutenant
Canada

Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200] Marmat is walking in the light [200]
Yoohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocket 99 View Post
Hello all. Guess I was a bad boy over at WW2f. 10 days in the cooler...Marmat recommended you guys...Apparently there are a lot of exww2fer's using here...My style is a little whacky, and may take a while to find a groove. Cheers.
Judging from your avatar it looks like the cooler's done you no good, you've lost more weight!
Old 13 Jan 13, 12:50
Sergeant
Canada

brocket 99 is on the path to success [1-99] brocket 99 is on the path to success [1-99]
Really?...Thinking I need to lose a few more pounds yet. And I don't like that picture as it makes me look fat.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!