HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 07 May 12, 03:34
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, le Hussard.
Old 07 May 12, 06:46
ACG Forums - General Staff
Australia
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Distinguished Service Award Model Forum Group Build Victor 5 Year Service Ribbon 
Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) SPQR Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by le hussard View Post
That 'my presentation ...... I am writing from italy and I've followed for so long but now I have decided to enter myself.
My interest ranges from all historical periods that I try to capture with my scale models.

A soon le Hussard
Welcome aboard, mate.
Old 08 May 12, 05:22
Recruit
Italy

le hussard is on the path to success [1-99]
Thank Greybriar and Achtung Baby for the welcome and congratulations for the great forum.
James
Old 18 May 12, 20:39
General of the Forums
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800] rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800]
rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800] rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800]
Welcome to those who are here for the history and debate. To those who came here to spam,we like spam,and we eat it with eggs.
Old 21 May 12, 21:43
Private
Puerto_Rico

RexTheMan14 is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello there everyone,I decided to join this forum cause I love the history of warfare especially Napoleonic era and Armored Warfare.
Sponsored Links

Old 22 May 12, 02:39
Banned
United_States

Histyiw is a balanced individual [0]
Hello, I am new here to take a good time with war collection
Old 23 May 12, 04:05
General of the Forums
Australia
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II ACG Football Manager of the Season 
ACG Football Manager of the Season 

Galland is simply cracking [600]
Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT. JOE View Post
Greetings from southwestern Manitoba, Canada.
I love histroy, such as the two world wars and their effects on current issues.
...welcome aboard Joe...hope you enjoy your time here with us..!

To turn off Mr Sparkle, go User CP/ Edit Options/ Thread display options
Old 23 May 12, 04:06
General of the Forums
Australia
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II ACG Football Manager of the Season 

Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600]
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexTheMan14 View Post
Hello there everyone,I decided to join this forum cause I love the history of warfare especially Napoleonic era and Armored Warfare.
gday and welcome aboard, it is nice to have representation from the great country of Puerto Rico....!!!!!

Old 23 May 12, 04:07
General of the Forums
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Histyiw View Post
Hello, I am new here to take a good time with war collection
...and..you're banned already.....must be a record....???

..oh well, congrats on being banned so quickly....i guess...???

Old 23 May 12, 06:32
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Rex and Jack.

...And Jack is banned? Already?
Old 23 May 12, 13:00
General of the Forums
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Probably a spammer. I can smell them. Welcome to those who aren't spamming. As I said,we eat spam with eggs,and sometimes gravy
Old 23 May 12, 17:43
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Welcome to ACG forums REX, le hussard, Capt. Joe..glad to have you aboard..

Old 23 May 12, 18:38
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome aboard to all the new members since I've been gone!

-Matt

Fervently anti-Obama, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Screw Universal...give me Emma Watson, a copy of the "Kama Sutra", and a hotel suite in Vegas and I'll create my own "Harry Potter Experience".
Old 24 May 12, 01:12
General of the Forums
Australia

i have missed your avatar Matt...!!!

Old 24 May 12, 07:01
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100] Karakris has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coalprices View Post
This is such an amazing forum and I am so glad to be sharing my knowledge about the recent coal market news and the constant changing of coal prices that affects the coal industry.

I've been working at Coalpotal (Energy Publishing Australia) for a couple of years now and it so amazing.Energy Publishing Australia, based in Brisbane, has won international recognition as publishers of leading coal industry publications and reports across Asia Pacific and the Americas by offering a truly global view.

With a focus on supply-demand issues and providing daily news coverage and market trend insights in the world's major coal producing and consuming regions, our publications include Australian Coal Report, Coalfax, Inside Coal, South African Coal Report, China Coal Report, and Indonesian Coal Report.

If you have the time to visit our site, you will be able to understand the real score of coking coal index in the recent coal reports which involves coal mining and coal news.
This looks VERY spammy to me - Advertising a COAL PRICES WEBSITE - on what is basically a Military History Forum.

It smells a bit - to me. Coal smoke smells of Sulphur in any case.
Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!