HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > World War II

Notices and Announcements

World War II Discuss WW2. .

Old 28 Apr 12, 10:59
Regimental Sergeant Major of the Forums
Australia
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by broderickwells View Post
Not 6 months staying hard?
No, sorry. I can't so why should you? (Thats me, the one on the ground!! ) lcm1

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
Old 28 Apr 12, 16:58
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

D1J1 gives and gets respect [800] D1J1 gives and gets respect [800]
D1J1 gives and gets respect [800] D1J1 gives and gets respect [800] D1J1 gives and gets respect [800] D1J1 gives and gets respect [800] D1J1 gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcm1 View Post
No, sorry. I can't so why should you? (Thats me, the one on the ground!! ) lcm1
My God, no wonder it won't work! You're beating the hell out of it with a stick! I'd go on strike too if you did that to me!

Best regards,
Dennis

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Last edited by D1J1; 29 Apr 12 at 11:43..
Old 28 Apr 12, 23:51
Lieutenant General
Australia

BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500]
BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500] BF69 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersqn View Post
Around the same time we asked for sources.

Ironic no ?
Imagine our surprise.

I imagine he will return at some point either repeating his claims or some variation of such. he will probably have a whole new bunch of references that he hope we can't be bothered examining in any detail. Trolls like this seem not to be able to help themselves. This one has gone so far as to create a website on which to indulge his fantasies. We haven't seen the last of him.
Old 29 Apr 12, 04:46
Regimental Sergeant Major of the Forums
Australia
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700] lcm1 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1J1 View Post
My God, no wonder it won't work! You're beating the hell out of it with a stick! I'd go on strike if you did that to me too!

Best regards,
Dennis
I found a stick did not do the trick,yes i've tried the magic pill to no avail, any ideas? Keep it up D1, I love a good laugh!! lcm1 (Well you've got to laugh haven't you,what else is left?)

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
Old 30 Apr 12, 04:29
General of the Forums
New_Zealand
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900]
broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900]
Monkey glands?
Sponsored Links

Old 06 May 12, 06:12
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 

joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] joea has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BF69 View Post
Imagine our surprise.

I imagine he will return at some point either repeating his claims or some variation of such. he will probably have a whole new bunch of references that he hope we can't be bothered examining in any detail. Trolls like this seem not to be able to help themselves. This one has gone so far as to create a website on which to indulge his fantasies. We haven't seen the last of him.
Yea well I posted on his wall asking him to return and clear things up but ...
Old 07 May 12, 06:04
General of the Forums
New_Zealand
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900]
broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900] broderickwells has earned the respect of all [900]
You must've used Canuck instead of Nu Zild...

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!