John Tiller Software Campaign 1814
As either Napoleon, Emperor of the French and King of Italy, or as Schwarzenberg and Blücher, field commanders of the Allied legions, you can relive the exciting days of 1814! With over four hundred scenarios, and more than ten campaigns, all of the major actions of the 1814 Campaign in northwest France are covered in detail. Units such as the Gendarmes d'Espanol and the Baden Guard Grenadiers have been added to the 1813-14 inventory for the players to command.
Plus New 3D Graphics!
• Over four hundred scenarios to include the battles of La Rothière, Montmirail, Vauchamps, Arcis-sur-Aube and Paris. Get the scenario list here.
• Over ten campaigns cover the 1814 campaign in sections or in its entirety. Get the campaign list here.
• A tutorial scenario that will help the players learn the game system.
• Scenarios spanning from 12 to over 300 turns in length, including company level scenarios provided for those that enjoy small scale actions.
• Napoleon's First Lunge South - includes the battles of La Rothière and Brienne.
• Napoleon's First Lunge North - includes the battles of Champaubert, Montmirail, Château Theirry and Vauchamps.
• Napoleon's Second Lunge South - includes the battles of Mormant and Montereau.
•The Tiger of France - this campaign is a combination of the previous three campaigns.
• Napoleon's Second Lunge North - includes the battles of Craonne and Laon.
• Napoleon's Last Gamble - includes the battles of Arcis-sur-Aube, Fère-Champenoise, St. Dizier and Paris.
• The Last Dance - this campaign is a combination of the previous two campaigns.
• La Patrie en Danger - this is the entire campaign from late January to the gates of Paris on March 30th.
• A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
• A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
• A Design folder includes files and information that will aid the players in learning how to building their own scenarios.
• A Terrain Effects Chart is included that helps the players determine the effects of terrain and the movement allowance of their units.
• A Weapons Chart is included that allows the players to determine the range and effects of all weapons in the game.
• Over 20 maps (plus another 40+ sub maps), including Paris and a mammoth map covering the eastern half of the Brie Plateau.
• The new Reinforcement Variable Arrival Hex feature allows the designer to add in multiple arrival locations and variable percentage values for arrival times for reinforcement groups.
• All of the features from Campaign Leipzig are included.
One of the best games produced in this series so far!
Not to plug away too much at it, but folks interested in PBEM Human Players should check out the
Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)
A lot of great people and a lot of fun!
You join an army when you sign up and get awarded points, ranks, medals & other honors when you play games. Plus a great automated registration system.
Contrary to what you might think, you are not actually stuck playing just the historical side of the Club you join in the games. You can play any side in a game. The Club's armies you join are just meant to add extra historical flavor.....
Feel free to check us out and email me, Scott anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org