StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > Europe

Notices and Announcements

Europe Issues of modern Europe. .

Old 02 May 12, 18:00
ACG Forums - General Staff
EU
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500]
nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500] nikolas93TS is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_miester View Post
But I don't fear immigrants to the point that I want to blow up a whole bunch of people. Immigrants are okay for the most part. Hell, some of my closest ancestors were immigrants. But if I wanted more white people here -- and fewer brown -- I wouldn't run around shootin' 'em; I'd boink the nearest white chick I could lay my hands on, and knock her ass up PDQ. And I'd tell all my friends to do the same.

Aw, forget it. It's far easier killing people than it is being a semi-responsible father. No "fertility now" movement will ever fly: it's too much work.

God, what a stupid world we live in.
Yes,but some of your compatriots found some less demanding motives.

But I agree on fertility completely with you.

Косово је Србија!
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page
Old 02 May 12, 19:23
General
Ukraine

RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300] RS116 is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
In all of my years, I've learned one -- and only one -- immutable truth about young women: in exchange for the promise of virtually unlimited mind-blowing orgasms, they'll forgo money, principle, integrity, and politics. If you can make her eyes roll into the back of her head, you can even get a Marlo Thomas to crank out a boatload of kids -- at least before menopause kicks in. After that, all bets are off -- but at least the kids are out of the bag.

Now had this Breivik characters been busy cleaning his pipes and raising some rugrats, then he wouldn't have had the time to plan a massacre, and he would have been adding to Norway's white population, thus decreasing her demand for immigrants. Nice and simple.
Slick, I have never ever, even for one second doubt you ability
to roll eyes of any chick you want into the back of her head,
and your readiness to particulate and devotion to the baby-making
process.

But apparently it isn't enough.
You see , in the very city we both live,
there are near 32% of lonely households.
No children, no spouse.
Let alone near 11-12% of single mothers with just one child.

And is isn't Norway, or white supremacist city.

Which IMO means, that problem is a bit more complicated,
that you are trying to present.

By the way, how many times for the last, let say
5-6 years, you have seen in NYC white guy, approaching
white chick on the street, in the train etc
simply because he liked her ?
Something which used to call pick up.

Beware of Occam's razor !!!!

Last edited by RS116; 02 May 12 at 21:44..
Old 03 May 12, 10:12
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200]
Deleted is an evil.
Deleted is a perversion.
tolerance is a castration.
Ignoring a warning is an editing!

Last edited by Listy; 03 May 12 at 10:33..
Old 03 May 12, 13:59
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin View Post
there's no demand for immigrants, immiration has been created artificially.

and tech progress should have enabled the state to afford its diminishing population, otherwise why tech progress at all??
If you don't make babies, then who will pay your taxes? Who will work your factories and offices? Who will invent your next generation of labor-saving technologies? Who will man your armies?

There's ALWAYS a demand for manpower. Now, you either make it, or you import it -- or you die as a viable economy and society. There's no fourth option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolas93TS View Post
Yes,but some of your compatriots found some less demanding motives.

But I agree on fertility completely with you.
That's what happens when you don't regularly clean your pipes: the back-up f up your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS116 View Post
Slick, I have never ever, even for one second doubt you ability
to roll eyes of any chick you want into the back of her head,
and your readiness to particulate and devotion to the baby-making
process.
You know what Rodney said about it: the best part about having kids is making 'em.

Quote:
But apparently it isn't enough.
You see , in the very city we both live,
there are near 32% of lonely households.
No children, no spouse.
Let alone near 11-12% of single mothers with just one child. . . . .
As you should know all too well, New York traditionally meets her manpower requirements through immigration, either from within the United States, or from without. At no time in the past 200 years has the average New Yorker been a native beyond two generations.

Quote:
By the way, how many times for the last, let say
5-6 years, you have seen in NYC white guy, approaching
white chick on the street, in the train etc
simply because he liked her ?
Something which used to call pick up.
All the time. Jeezh, I'm married and I (mock) pick-up chicks all the time. It's not that hard. I usually start by saying "hello."

Quote:
Deleted is an evil.
Deleted is a perversion.
tolerance is a castration.
Ignoring a warning is an editing!
What a wordsmith.

Old 05 May 12, 04:29
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
If you don't make babies, then who will pay your taxes?
indeed the west exists on propaganda that would make goebbels blush... first of all the west should have combatted feminism and homosexualism and individualism to secure the institution of family and save it from depravation and degeneration, in the first place, and only then care about taxes (although i for one am against any taxes as such).
Old 05 May 12, 13:58
Lieutenant Colonel
Finland

Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99] Tiberius Duval is on the path to success [1-99]
Hate to admit this, but Breivik was right on some points. I do not agree with his deeds. But fact is that "cultural marxism" is real cancer killing our democracy, society and civilisation. And in Nordic countries especially social democratic parties have been culpable in advancing current trends towards destruction.

For example in my country, some guy got prison time for writing against somali "refugees". Nothing big just 60 days but when one compares to case where two "refugees" raped Finnish school girl and got suspended sentences, it makes me wonder. In viewpoint of our multicultural system writing on facebook group is more condemnable than rape. Or at least so when rapists are so called "cultural enrichers" from Africa.

Also department chief of Interior ministry (social democrat btw.) is calling for outlawing anonymous writing in internet? Why? Because she does not like people venting their opinions about immigration.

Try to criticise current policies and at least you are called nazi, or far rightist, and very possibly dragged to court to answer for charges for "agitation against folkgroup". Pseudocrime or thought crime so broadly defined that any kind of criticism against any minority group can be prosecuted.

Most of these policies are supported by social democrats and other leftist groups. And Breivik come to them like gift from heaven. Now everyone critisizing them can be tarred with being like Breivik, or supporting Breivik.
Old 07 May 12, 12:42
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+] slick_miester has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
indeed the west exists on propaganda that would make goebbels blush... first of all the west should have combatted feminism and homosexualism and individualism to secure the institution of family and save it from depravation and degeneration, in the first place, and only then care about taxes (although i for one am against any taxes as such).

I'll ask but one, very simple, question: would you dispute Napoleon's maxim that "an army travels on its stomach?"
Old 07 May 12, 12:53
Brigadier General
Germany
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
first of all the west should have combatted feminism and homosexualism and individualism to secure the institution of family and save it from depravation and degeneration, in the first place, and only then care about taxes (although i for one am against any taxes as such).
Sounds like the TEA party/christian right.

Ah well, more prove that extreme left and extreme right are close to one another since they both are simply "extreme"

World revolution <=> World conquest

Re-education <=> Gleichschaltung

KZ <=> Gulag

one race <=> one class
Flammenden Blick.
Old 07 May 12, 17:05
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
would you dispute Napoleon's maxim that "an army travels on its stomach?"
i don't understand what you mean, could you put it another way?
Old 07 May 12, 17:13
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimi View Post
i don't know who are those, but the west might give ear to what they say.
Sponsored Links

Old 07 May 12, 17:17
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
i don't understand what you mean, could you put it another way?
You say that you oppose taxation. Then how would all the services that a state provides (armed defense, law enforcement, international diplomacy, economic development, etc, etc) be paid for -- if not by taxation, that is?
Old 07 May 12, 18:37
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimi View Post

Ah well, more prove that extreme left and extreme right are close to one another since they both are simply "extreme"

World revolution <=> World conquest

Re-education <=> Gleichschaltung

KZ <=> Gulag

one race <=> one class
Well technically it soundl like the depictions of those things by leftist Europeans who are unwilling to educate themselves on American politics.

Those extremist views you bring up, you should mention that one author was named Marx and the other was named Hitler. Both in the same original langauage too. They sure weren't from our neck of the woods.
during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
Old 08 May 12, 03:11
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
You say that you oppose taxation. Then how would all the services that a state provides (armed defense, law enforcement, international diplomacy, economic development, etc, etc) be paid for -- if not by taxation, that is?
doesn't the state possess natural resources, and if not then at least it has got a state-owned business to provide itself and its needs without robbing its own people!
Old 08 May 12, 04:57
Brigadier General
Germany
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300] Kimi is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberknight View Post
Well technically it soundl like the depictions of those things by leftist Europeans who are unwilling to educate themselves on American politics.

Those extremist views you bring up, you should mention that one author was named Marx and the other was named Hitler. Both in the same original langauage too. They sure weren't from our neck of the woods.
Can you specify more clearly what you mean? If possible like this:

All germans since the dawn of time are... and will forever be that way, while no americans have ever been... and never will be that way.

You've known me for a time now so you can openly state why germans and austrians from nearly/more than a century ago mean that I shall be forbidden from critizising some americans, while americans can do whatever they want since no american is of the same ethnicity as I am.

Thanks a bunch.
Flammenden Blick.
Old 08 May 12, 11:35
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
doesn't the state possess natural resources, and if not then at least it has got a state-owned business to provide itself and its needs without robbing its own people!
A couple of things:

- it takes capital to develop those natural resources to the point that they can be successfully exploited. Oil fields have to be explored, test wells sunk, pipelines and shipping terminals and railheads built, etc, etc. In Russia in particular this has always been a serious issue, due to the immense distances involved, and the remoteness of many of the sites. And the people who do the work have to be paid. That capital has to come from somewhere, and without some measure of security, it's real hard to get some chump to front that kind of cash;

- not all states posses natural resources. And for those that do, many of those resources are not renewable. They will run out. Then what?

Taxation provides the security, the collateral. As a lender I'd be much more likely to front a major oil & gas project if the state in question had a healthy tax base, and the means to effect collection -- just in case. Taxation has always provided the state's "borrowing base." Without it, a state really can't borrow Read Caro: 1,300 pages that should keep your lips moving for a year.

So I ask again: in your little utopia, how would you fund various public projects without taxation? How would your army march, if not on its stomach?

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!