HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 27 Apr 12, 20:18
Private
United_States

DinodudeEpic is on the path to success [1-99]
Introduction

Hello!

I go by the pseudonym 'DinodudeEpic', of which I use in a number of forums.

I hope to learn more about military tactics through this forum. So, I guess this would be the best place to learn about military tactics, considering that I don't have time to read excessive amounts of US Army Manuals, online sources, and books. (No offense to those who do research through such sources.)

And, I do admit that I am a 'noob' at this.
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 28 Apr 12, 04:25
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, DinodudeEpic.
Old 28 Apr 12, 04:26
ACG Forums - General Staff
Australia
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Distinguished Service Award Model Forum Group Build Victor 5 Year Service Ribbon 
Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) SPQR Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome to ACG, mate.
Old 30 Apr 12, 19:35
Brigadier General
United_States

TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100] TJAdams has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Glad to have you here.
Old 01 May 12, 00:54
Major General
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome to ACG forums.
Old 03 May 12, 12:50
Brigadier General
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200]
Not sure how much "learning about new tactics" you will be able to do inthe forums. Although I'm sure a thread here and there will likely show up at different point and time dealing with tactics (soemthing you may even want to start.)

You probably learn more about tactics in an ACG magazine or one of its e-copy online (vice this forum,)

Welcome aboard.

Combattre, vaincre ou mourir (Fight, win or die)
Old 12 May 12, 17:06
Private
United_States

DinodudeEpic is on the path to success [1-99]
Thank you. Especially for pointing out the ecopy and ways to find out more about tactics.

Sorry if I was late in responding to your replies.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!