HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > American Civil War

Notices and Announcements

American Civil War The American Civil War.

Old 30 Apr 12, 09:25
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100]
The Ewell thread.

Got to be the longest 24 hours I have ever seen!

http://trompingthebattlefields.com -
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 30 Apr 12, 10:20
Lieutenant General
United_States

semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B7B Southern View Post
It was off topic anyway. Better let sleeping dogs lie.

Pyrrhus Travels West:
Hanno the Infamous, General of Carthage, Rb Mhnt of Sicily

Britannia Invasion:
Pietas, Legatus, IX Legio Hispana
Old 30 Apr 12, 10:31
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but perhaps it was time to let go of it. You did elicit some great commentary, especially on the part of Semper, Cici and Eric.
Old 30 Apr 12, 10:36
Captain
United_States

cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100] cici has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDeFranco View Post
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but perhaps it was time to let go of it. You did elicit some great commentary, especially on the part of Semper, Cici and Eric.
Tom,

Don't forget yourself too for very good comments.
Old 30 Apr 12, 10:57
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100] B7B Southern has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cici View Post
Tom,

Sure was some good comments.

http://trompingthebattlefields.com -
Old 30 Apr 12, 11:06
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100] TomDeFranco has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cici View Post
Tom,

Thanks Cici. I don't like tooting my own horn.
Old 30 Apr 12, 12:11
General of the Forums
Pirate

KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Thanks Cici. I don't like tooting my own horn.

no shameless self promotion ?

LOL
Old 30 Apr 12, 12:24
Lieutenant General
United_States

semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300] semperpietas is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Thanks Tom. I appreciate your remarks.

Pyrrhus Travels West:
Hanno the Infamous, General of Carthage, Rb Mhnt of Sicily

Britannia Invasion:
Pietas, Legatus, IX Legio Hispana
Old 30 Apr 12, 19:21
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Sure was some good comments.
Yep. A lot of them.
Old 30 Apr 12, 19:24
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KICK View Post
no shameless self promotion ?

LOL
Well, I try to keep it to a minimum. Eric has a lot to rightly be proud of. I should flatter myself that I would ever even come close to his level of knowledge.

Old 30 Apr 12, 19:26
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperpietas View Post
Thanks Tom. I appreciate your remarks.
It's definitely true. I missed most of the day when the argument was at its hottest. You, Cici, Eric and B7B acquitted yourselves and the truth nicely.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!