HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Happening Now > Politics Central

Notices and Announcements

Politics Central Discussion of current and exclusive political nature takes place here. .

Old 25 Apr 12, 18:22
Major
United_States

don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99]
But to make sure we are "keeping it real". What is the difference between racism and bigotry? I see the argument of 96% of blacks voting for blacks
as bigotry more than racism. But I guess it all depends on your definition of racism and where you stand with the issue. My belief is that true racism exists in the form of neo-nazis and the New Black Panther movement. Advocating the superiority of one race over another.
Old 25 Apr 12, 20:34
Lord Of The English Manor
UK
Distinguished Service Award Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+] PhilipLaos has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
I assume that an added charge of 'hate crime' increases the likely sentence, so claiming your crime to be "revenge for Trayvon" is pretty dumb.

Quote:
6:02 p.m. CDT, April 25, 2012

An 18-year-old man charged with a hate crime in Oak Park told investigators he beat his victim in anger over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, according to the Cook County state’s attorney office.

Alton L. Hayes, of the 1200 block of Woodbine Avenue in Oak Park, was charged with attempted robbery and aggravated battery along with a hate crime, state’s attorney spokesman Andy Conklin said Wednesday afternoon.
More at: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6204964.story
Old 25 Apr 12, 20:43
General of the Forums
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800] rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800]
rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800] rebpreacher gives and gets respect [800]
It floored me,but didn't really surprise me,where my cousin lived before she moved to the river,they have a race thing going on there.(I told her get out of there,it will implode one day) The day after O was elected,one black kid beat the crap out of a white kid at the high school there,he said 'Whitey,you can't do **** about it,we got a brother in the white house,and we can get away with murder now. And he stomped them in the leg,breaking their leg. Not one thing was done,the admin. was too scared to. Finally the parents of him and another that same boy beat on got together and said if they didn't suspend or expel him they'd sue the school. He got expelled. It still goes on there. I am glad my cousin is in the boonies now.
Old 25 Apr 12, 20:44
General of the Forums
United_States

When that got out,the superintendent said nothing like that happened. Oh yes it did.
Old 26 Apr 12, 09:42
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300] Marty Ward is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
Agreed, something like 96% of Black voters voted for Obama in 2008. That is disgusting ... so ethnocentric.
Something like 89% voted for Kerry and Gore. Black have always supported Democrats in large percentages.

Old 26 Apr 12, 10:31
Brigadier General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Ward View Post
Something like 89% voted for Kerry and Gore. Black have always supported Democrats in large percentages.
Funny isent it? Remember what LBJ said after he signed the Civil Rights Act of 1965 into law? "har har har I got them stupid SOB n----rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years".

@ Reb stuff like that happened all over after Obama won. Heck, even before he won there were Black people all over claiming that "Obama gonna pay my mortgage", "Obama gonna pay my student loan", etc. They expected a free ride and immunity from prosecution as a favor from their own in the White House ... and they largely got it.

Welcome to the "New America". Get used to it
Old 26 Apr 12, 11:20
Major General
Canada

Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200] Jonathanrex1 is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Funny isent it? Remember what LBJ said after he signed the Civil Rights Act of 1965 into law? "har har har I got them stupid SOB n----rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years".

@ Reb stuff like that happened all over after Obama won. Heck, even before he won there were Black people all over claiming that "Obama gonna pay my mortgage", "Obama gonna pay my student loan", etc. They expected a free ride and immunity from prosecution as a favor from their own in the White House ... and they largely got it.

Obama's perosnally paying peoples' mortgages?
Old 26 Apr 12, 11:57
Lieutenant General
Pirate
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Mini-Me has a spectacular aura about [400]
Mini-Me has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
Some dumb*ss hood rats thought so.
Old 26 Apr 12, 12:11
Brigadier General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
watch and weep.
Old 26 Apr 12, 12:23
Major
United_States

don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99] don744 is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
I'll raise you one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojd13kZlCA

How about "Ask not what your country can do for you...but what you can do for yourself."
Old 26 Apr 12, 12:31
Brigadier General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by don744 View Post
How about "Ask not what your country can do for you...but what you can do for yourself."

The only people holding them back are themselves, their lack of ambition, and their morally sick culture. Of course it's easier to just blame everything on the White people
Old 26 Apr 12, 15:22
General of the Forums
United_States

Yep,we heard lots of stuff.

Quote:

Old 27 Apr 12, 05:00
General of the Forums
Pirate

KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiplaos View Post
I assume that an added charge of 'hate crime' increases the likely sentence, so claiming your crime to be "revenge for Trayvon" is pretty dumb.

More at: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6204964.story

the man in the picture is what is commonly refereed to as a Dumb Figure.
Old 27 Apr 12, 07:26
General of the Forums
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500]
101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500] 101combatvet is a jewel in the rough [500]
These are really dumb people... what is really sad is when the educated ones resort to this retardation.
Old 27 Apr 12, 11:46
General of the Forums
Pirate

KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500] KICK is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebpreacher View Post
It floored me,but didn't really surprise me,where my cousin lived before she moved to the river,they have a race thing going on there.(I told her get out of there,it will implode one day) The day after O was elected,one black kid beat the crap out of a white kid at the high school there,he said 'Whitey,you can't do **** about it,we got a brother in the white house,and we can get away with murder now. And he stomped them in the leg,breaking their leg. Not one thing was done,the admin. was too scared to. Finally the parents of him and another that same boy beat on got together and said if they didn't suspend or expel him they'd sue the school. He got expelled. It still goes on there. I am glad my cousin is in the boonies now.
hey Reb, you know whats ironic.????..

Trayvon Martin was from Miami Gardens FLA.. I work in Miami Gardens FLA... its a fairly dangerous area and its demographic amount to being about 90% deepest darkest Africa.

I've been to Sanford FLA, and while it aint perfectly White it is alot closer to being Wonder Bread than it is to being Nestles Quik.

the irony is that Trayvon Martin was removed from deepest darkest Miami Gardens and sent to Light Wheat Bread Sanford where he eneded up getting shot and killed by a Semi Glossy Armed Motorist..

Last edited by KICK; 27 Apr 12 at 11:59..
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!