HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > Real Time Strategy Games

Notices and Announcements

Real Time Strategy Games Discussion of all strategy games that use a Real-Time system, from the typical RTS games to the hardcore wargames.

Old 31 Mar 12, 00:21
Private
United_States

SPIDERMercGames is a balanced individual [0]
New RTS Video Game

Hello fellow RTS and RTT Fans, do pardon the shameless self promotion ('fraid I couldn't find a "Topic Rules" for postings to see if is a no-no; sorry if it is,) my name is Spider and I'm a Graphic Artist for Mercenary Games and we're developing a game: Vigrior (Vig-ri-or) as an RTS/Maneuver Warfare Game and we invite you to check it out: Kickstarter.com /projects/mercenary-games/vigrior-maneuver-warfare
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 12 Apr 12, 18:46
Private
United_States

Good news friends, from Mercenary-Games!

The Vigrior Kickstarter page has new updates, ranging from a Downloadable Demo, to an interview with French Gaming-Magazine CanardPC ([canardpc.com] which will be published April 15th), as well as Art Graphics (High-Detail enemy ships and Sketches.)

Join us at our Kickstarter page to follow our weekly updates.

Cheers,

S.p.i.D.E.r.
Old 27 Apr 12, 23:15
Private
United_States

Great news Gamerz!

As of May 1st, we'll be releasing our very first PLAYABLE demo for "Fleetcomm: Operation Vigrior!" (the current demo is essentially a fleet editor/tester, not actual gameplay.)

Mark your calendars, sync your watches, and prepare for lift off!
Old 30 Apr 12, 22:15
Private
United_States

... approximately 24 Hours until playable Demo... O_O

-spider
Old 30 Apr 12, 22:49
General of the Forums
Armchair_General
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300]
This sounds very exciting! Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about the game?

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
Old 03 May 12, 03:14
Private
United_States

Hello gamerz

Sorry we couldn't deliver our Demo as we thought we could, but when you have only 2 programmers it can take longer to stitch a game together, and we merely want to make sure that the build is of accptable quality and stable.

We have a new ETA on our Demo, which is Thursay May 3 at midnight. We would have loved to release this weeks ago, but between our day jobs, school, Kickstarter and of course Programming, things were slower than we anticipated.

And although our Kickstarter page will be closing May 5th 2:59AM EDT (this saturaday) you can still obtain our demo through Desura.com if you missed your chance. We do plan to port to Steam at some point, but it doesn't look like we'll be doing that this week or even the following week until we put more content into the game Demo.

-spider

Last edited by SPIDERMercGames; 03 May 12 at 05:39..
Old 03 May 12, 03:18
Private
United_States

@Wellinton: By utilizing gameplay mechanics that bind your team's ships into one organized group (and as your progress you get more ships and fleets.) Each ship has two functions, and essentially create a Holy-Trinity. You'll be instantly switching between formations with merely 3 buttons. You can also custom make your own formations and keep them in a "log-book" to use at anytime.
Old 08 Nov 12, 02:34
Private
United_States

UPDATE for FleetCOMM (formerly Vigrior)

Hello fellow gamers, some of you might remember me back in March and April promoting FleetCOMM aka Vigrior by Mercenary-Games. While we're still chugging away at the game, we invite you to try our downloadable demo available at our latest kickstarter page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...oaded?ref=live

Our Demo is bare-bones, but consists of Fleet Editor, Survival mode and custom controls. Take note that in survival mode, the enemy will appear after the first evacuation is done.

Also, please bear in mind that I won't be monitoring this forum or any forums after this posting because I have a TON of game-dev work ahead of me and I won't be able to make time to answer questions. However you can contact us via our Desura profile : http://www.desura.com/games/vigrior

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!