HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion

Notices and Announcements

American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion Military history of North America. .

Old 18 Feb 12, 08:41
General
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

redcoat is simply cracking [600]
redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600] redcoat is simply cracking [600]
Studying The American Revolution

A series Of lectures on U-Tube about the American Revolution period.
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 19 Feb 12, 10:05
Major General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200] JSMoss is walking in the light [200]
Great find. Thanks. Have listened to the first lecture and will definitely be listening to the other 24 lectures.

Here is the Open Yale link for this course. Link at bottom left takes you to full list of lectures and the syllabus with recommended readings.

Also thanks for leading me to Open Yale. Several great courses for me to listen to now that I am retired.
Old 19 Feb 12, 14:41
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMoss View Post
Great find. Thanks. Have listened to the first lecture and will definitely be listening to the other 24 lectures.

Here is the Open Yale link for this course. Link at bottom left takes you to full list of lectures and the syllabus with recommended readings.

Also thanks for leading me to Open Yale. Several great courses for me to listen to now that I am retired.
Look at my signature to every post!! Nobody thanks me for open Yale! Don't do the game theory lectures on a night when you have to go to sleep. Because sometimes you can get too involved in "playing the game" and formulating your 'winning' strategy, and have to find out in the next lecture how well you did. But by all means, take the game theory class. It should be in the business school iirc.

Last edited by Cicero; 19 Feb 12 at 22:56..
Old 27 Feb 12, 03:14
Private
United_States

jacabba is a balanced individual [0]
thanks for the link
Old 09 May 12, 14:02
Sergeant Major
United_States

Pyle's Heroes is on the path to success [1-99] Pyle's Heroes is on the path to success [1-99] Pyle's Heroes is on the path to success [1-99] Pyle's Heroes is on the path to success [1-99] Pyle's Heroes is on the path to success [1-99]
Have these all downloaded to my iPod now. Good lectures. Thanks for the link!

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!