HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider History Group Welcomes You! > Armchair General Magazine

Notices and Announcements

Armchair General Magazine Magazine articles, writers, future issues, and special web-only projects here!

Old 30 Oct 08, 16:46
First Lieutenant
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

06 Maestro is on the path to success [1-99] 06 Maestro is on the path to success [1-99] 06 Maestro is on the path to success [1-99]
My condolences to the Weider family.

Eric, I credit your father’s book on weight lifting on motivating me into maintaining a healthy life regimen. I thought of him as the “Master Blaster”. He was a wise man, apparently in many ways.

May he rest in peace.
Old 31 Oct 08, 19:16
Second Lieutenant
Wales
5 Year Service Ribbon 

eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99] eyemo is on the path to success [1-99]
Eric,
Thinking of you all at this difficult time...

Take care,
Seimon and Tracy.
Old 09 May 09, 17:05
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100]

NEVER FORGET

Thanks be to a most Loving WEIDER Family,
for its making such a positive differnce in the lives of so very many
over the years:

MUSCLE and FITNESS
70th Anniversary Issue
May 2009

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/newsstand/65

An absolute MUST SEE..!!!

Thank you for helping us all LOVE ourselves more,
so that we may come to LOVE others even more.

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by ALOHA RONNIE; 09 May 09 at 17:08..
Old 08 Sep 09, 23:11
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100] ALOHA RONNIE has demonstrated strength of character [100]

NEVER FORGET

Much Congratulations & Thanks to the WEIDER Family..!!!

JOE WEIDER =

2009 California Hall of Fame Inductee

http://www.californiamuseum.org/exhi...fame/inductees

http://www.californiamuseum.org/exhi...tee/joe-weider

http://www.californiamuseum.org

NEVER FORGET
Old 08 Sep 09, 23:37
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
SPQR Campaign 

Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Congrats to Joe and the Weider Family.

Old 09 Sep 09, 08:28
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
I am sad to hear of your loss Eric.
Hmm 85, your dad must have experienced a lot of what my dad experienced considering they were essentially from the same time and we come from similar surroundings.

A man is measured by how he is remembered. I think your dad was a memorable person.
It's sad, that the rest of ACG effectively does NOT exist, I won't post on it, and some of the remarks in Politics by some of the members truly does influence my opinions on some of the membership. and it's not a favourable impression.
Old 27 Oct 09, 01:13
Major
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200] Wustenfuchs is walking in the light [200]
My condolences Eric, your father had a big influence on me.
Old 27 Feb 10, 12:57
Captain
United_States

Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99] Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99] Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99] Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99] Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99] Alatriste is on the path to success [1-99]
Condolences to the family.

I am new here, I did not know this was the same Weider family. What a great legacy Ben has left. I remember him well from my days growing up in Los Angeles. Rheo Blair had his protein powder "factory" just a few blocks from where I lived, and Peter Lupus of Mission Impossible fame used to frequently visit the factory as well as others in the bodybuilding sport that was soon to become famous.

I'm glad to know now that Ben and his family have such a great love of History.

Saludos,

Alatriste

Last edited by Alatriste; 27 Feb 10 at 13:17..
Old 26 Mar 11, 09:18
Banned
United_States

susiehaynes is a balanced individual [0]
my deepest condolence to you and your family Eric.
Old 02 Jun 11, 18:31
Private
United_States

IRON HEAD is on the path to success [1-99]
I think he was a great man. He served his country. Was realy into history and bodybuilding.
Old 29 Dec 11, 08:05
Private
Australia

hamburg113 is a balanced individual [0]
Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!