HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > First Person Shooters

Notices and Announcements

First Person Shooters For FPS games of all types and for all platforms.

Old 01 Oct 11, 13:27
Sergeant
Denmark

Imperial Dane is on the path to success [1-99]
Well i am a bit.. Unsure, i mean it looks great but. After having played the beta well. The audio struck me as somewhat sterile, i mean after playing Red Orchestra, it felt so odd to hear nothing but gunshots most of the time that i walked around disoriented for the first 5-10 minutes :S
Old 03 Oct 11, 20:18
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Dane View Post
Well i am a bit.. Unsure, i mean it looks great but. After having played the beta well. The audio struck me as somewhat sterile, i mean after playing Red Orchestra, it felt so odd to hear nothing but gunshots most of the time that i walked around disoriented for the first 5-10 minutes :S
I felt the same way. The area of operation (Metro) was a bit confusing. Having never played a BF game before I spent a few minutes just trying to figure out what buttons did what. Then once I got the hang of that I went through part of the mission, but ID'ing the enemy was a bit tough. I think I will just wait for the new COD.

January 20, 2013 the Beginning of a new ERROR...
Old 07 Oct 11, 12:37
Brigadier General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100] ChrisF1987 has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Im a bit peeved that it will not be on Steam but I ordered it off Amazon. I havent played a BF game since Battlefield 2: Special Forces came out in 2005.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!