HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 13 May 10, 18:31
Private
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

DETURK is a balanced individual [0]
EVE Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZ0T-QsR98

The NC Holds Off Southern Assault
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 15 May 10, 03:00
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Blunders Campaign 

Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500]
Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETURK View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZ0T-QsR98

The NC Holds Off Southern Assault
Ya'll won't hold us off for too long.
Old 17 May 10, 12:01
Private
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffenea View Post
Ya'll won't hold us off for too long.
Ya, with Atlas, GC and COW leaving the north and returning home, should be easier for IT to do it alone.
Old 20 May 10, 03:03
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Blunders Campaign 

Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500] Naffenea is a jewel in the rough [500]
Lol, too true. Though we're getting some IT peeps lately. How about we all go berserk on the RA and solar peeps?
Old 07 Jun 10, 13:51
Private
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

I guess IT is in full retreat now, back to Delve for you guys. That was a short 6 month Campaign
Old 08 Jun 10, 03:07
General of the Forums
United_States

I kind of liked it when most of Atlas was gone. Now that they're back, they seem to think their offal doesn't stink and they get mouthy in the intel channels. Although there is something to be said for the coolness of hotdropping MoMs on a 30 man BC/HAC roam that thinks our cruiser roam is anything but bait.
Old 08 Jun 10, 22:29
Banned
United_States

CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99]
My god, this game looks complicated, but sexy. Is it even possible for someone to jump in at this point who has never played?
Old 09 Jun 10, 04:30
General of the Forums
United_States

Very much so. In fact, this past weekend a new record was set with over 60k players on at once. Most games that are 7 years old are declining in popularity. Eve keeps growing.
Old 13 Jul 10, 13:04
Corporal
Germany

Eilig is on the path to success [1-99] Eilig is on the path to success [1-99]
It is not that complicated. Follow the tutorial and join a corp. A few of them are eager to gain members and will help you out if you get lucky. Also, if you enjoy it I recommend you to buy a profile with some skill points otherwise it will take you several months to get your skills up on a level where you will make a difference.

Really amazing graphics but sigh so time consuming. Sometimes you can sit and wait for hours for **** to go down and then nothing happens. And when something DOES happen you will get annihilated in 10 seconds by some 40mil skill points dude sitting 100km away sniping you.

I jumped in and left the game three times because I really enjoy it but I found it very hard to combine with work, girlfriend, sport and a social life. But I sure do miss it.
Old 13 Jul 10, 18:28
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Edit

(Better to die on your feet than live on your knees)

"All mimsy were the Borogoves"
Sponsored Links

Old 13 Jul 10, 21:06
Banned
United_States

CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilig View Post
It is not that complicated. Follow the tutorial and join a corp. A few of them are eager to gain members and will help you out if you get lucky. Also, if you enjoy it I recommend you to buy a profile with some skill points otherwise it will take you several months to get your skills up on a level where you will make a difference.

Really amazing graphics but sigh so time consuming. Sometimes you can sit and wait for hours for **** to go down and then nothing happens. And when something DOES happen you will get annihilated in 10 seconds by some 40mil skill points dude sitting 100km away sniping you.

I jumped in and left the game three times because I really enjoy it but I found it very hard to combine with work, girlfriend, sport and a social life. But I sure do miss it.

Hah! You sound like me and WoW. I had to decide to play that game or have a life about 5 years ago.
Old 14 Jul 10, 04:32
General of the Forums
United_States

Grrr. Atlas is pissing people off. PL knocked off two systems in the last week, and have lid siege to a third in the last couple of days. They are absent from the intel channels except to gossip and talk dirty. All they keep saying is the renters should be standing against the 300+ cap fleets. The renters are saying tat if they had the cap fleets, they'd side with PL against Atlas. My corp is thinking of moving to the NC.
Old 28 Aug 10, 03:12
General of the Forums
United_States

Ok, now that Atlas has collapsed like a house of cards, my Corp has left the SC and moved to the NC. How is life here?
Old 04 Sep 10, 16:15
Private
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffenea View Post
Ok, now that Atlas has collapsed like a house of cards, my Corp has left the SC and moved to the NC. How is life here?
Well, they have been here longer than our Corporation TGRADS and we have been here for over 2 years. IT(BOB) has tried to kick us out twice and TRI Fail train X 3 has given us greif and a few others. But no one seems to be able to brake NC as we are Best Friends Forever.
Old 04 Sep 10, 16:51
Major
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99] Greasel_burger is on the path to success [1-99]
I remember living for a month out of can in ATLAS space XD

Was fun actually, made good cash while my corp was in highsec wars before we moved to pure blind.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!