HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Vietnam War

Notices and Announcements

Vietnam War The Battle for Vietnam. .

Old 24 Jul 09, 00:04
Major
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100] eddie3rar has demonstrated strength of character [100]
http://www.theage.com.au/world/soldi...0723-dutt.html

Soldier's name cleared
Seoul
July 24, 2009

SEOUL. A South Korean soldier who was captured in the Vietnam War and taken to communist North Korea has been officially cleared of treachery 43 years after he was seized. The ruling by Seoul's Defence Ministry ended decades of ostracism and hardships for relatives, said his brother, Ahn Yong-soo.
Old 24 Jul 09, 12:19
Colonel
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippymick View Post
In WW2 both Edward Lansdale and Gene Rodenberry were USAAF Officers seconded to the Navy to work on the ‘Philadelphia Experiment’, both were present at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard on October 28th 1943 when the USS Eldridge was teleported to Norfolk Virginia. This was done through manipulation of the Radio spectrum.

Sometimes things are hidden in plain view. The poster who is trying hardest to stifle debate on this important topic has the handle of “Radio Researcher”. Coincidence? If he was any more cunning he could be Professor of Cunning at Harvard.

Gene Rodenberry based the Star Trek “Beam me up Scotty” transporter on his 1943 experience at Philadelphia. Rodenberry and Lansdale remained firm friends after WW2. A lot of confusion arises over Doctor Spock the fictional Star Trek character and Doctor Spock the childcare expert and Vietnam War activist Doctor Benjamin Spock. This was intentional by Rodenberry. It was an in-joke shared between himself and Lansdale who was working hard in the CIA to prosecute the Vietnam War.

The CIA perfected the ‘Philadelphia Experiment transporter’ post war. It was this device installed by the CIA in the US Embassy Saigon, that Lansdale used to appear in several places at once. The capture of the 'Philadelphia device' was the prime objective of the VC sappers that assaulted the US Embassy during the Tet offensive. Ho and Giap were prepared to sacrifice the Viet Cong and NLF Cadres in the South to stop Lansdale and claim the device for themselves.

The device was eventually captured by the NVA when Saigon fell. After many tragic transporter accidents where the victim failed to reconvert into matter, the Vietnamese mastered the device. They had it shifted into a secret bunker built deep beneath Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum in Hanoi. The Vietnamese use this device to hide missing POW’s. High Officials in the Vietnamese Communist party also use it to avail themselves of free holidays. Often in Florida. Sometimes in Hawaii. No passports, no visas and no airline food.

Operation 'Frequent Wind' was originally titled 'Frequency bind' The entire operation was designed to retrieve the 'Philadelphia Device' from the embassy. When this operation failed the code name was changed to disguise its original purpose and blamed on a typo.

All we really know about Lansdale for certain are two things, that he is an accomplished Camelion and also an accomplished Chameleon.

Compare and Contrast

Lansdale the Camelion

The so called, “Radio Researcher”

Regards

Mick
"I fear [you] have only served to awaken the sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." --Adm Yamamoto

-- RR
Old 24 Jul 09, 20:24
Banned
Australia

Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioResearcher View Post
"I fear [you] have only served to awaken the sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." --Adm Yamamoto

-- RR
OK Now I am very concerned. I’d be foolish not to be. Two reasons. The first is, an anagram of “a radio researcher” is “I A Hardcore Eraser” as the photo posted above clearly demonstrates.

The second is the use of the Yamamoto quote. There is an understated menace in the use of this quote because Yamamoto met his end as a result of Radio Research. Yamamoto’s last words were intercepted by US Radio Researchers. Often wrongly attributed to the Mayor of Hiroshima, Yamamoto was the original author of “WTF was that?” as the P-38’s flashed past his cabin window high over Bougainville.

My aim is to establish a ‘Single Unified Conspiracy Theory or SUCT.’ When the project is finished, I will have completely SUCT. This could obviously cause problems, so the name might be changed to ‘Single Unified Belief Theory of Life and Everything ‘ or SUBTLE.

The organisation to achieve this goal will be “Secret Truth About Radio Research” Or STARR. Members of the public are invited to join the ‘STARR Chamber’, for a small annual membership fee. Progress will be published each year in the STARR report. The first STARR report investigated unusual uses for sophisticated tobacco products. This is an avenue the STARR Chamber intends to investigate. There does seem to be a link between Cigars, Pipes and conspiracies. Here is an example.

This is a photograph of Radio Researcher faking the Moon Landings. The Moon landing Hoax could only have been perpetrated by someone with the knowledge base and skill set of a Vietnam Veteran Radio Researcher. This photo shows RR co-ordinating the hoax by communicating with his co conspirators on an early version of the Cell phone located in the bowl of his pipe. Note the cagey look on his face and the inverted pipe communicator(Arrowed)

I expect to get Bill Hendon and the POW crowd in on it early, simply on the basis that “A Radio Researcher” is also an anagram of “Hide an Arc era Soarer

Cheers

Mick
Old 25 Jul 09, 02:13
General of the Forums - Donut Dolly
South_Vietnam
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioResearcher View Post

-- RR
Uh Oh! Looks like Muldoon is angry to me

Old 25 Jul 09, 06:18
Banned
Australia

Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500] Chippymick is on the fast track to disgrace [-500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Saigon View Post
Uh Oh! Looks like Muldoon is angry to me

Miss.

Dear Miss S.

Thanks for your concern.

At this stage I am alert but not alarmed. Even though they are already doing mind control from Pine Gap, they are not always successful. Here is a group photo of the Apollo Hoax team. That is Stemcell Researcher on the left.

Things don’t always work out according to plan. This is one of his post Apollo projects.

The important thing is that the serious research needed to tell truth to power requires serious money. As you well know Google, Yahoo, Lycos, Hotbot and whatnot don’t come cheap.

There is also the personal cost to be considered. I was doing a Google image search on “Catholic School Girls” just to confirm your evidence on the JFK thread, when Mrs Chippymick poked her head around the corner. I don’t think Chippymickette is speaking to me.

Anyway the important thing is, everyone should send me money. No donation is too small. Naturally no donation is too large either. Precious gems, Bullion and Government Bonds are equally as welcome.

We are hopeful that the first batch of STARR Merchandise will be shipped in from China by the end of the month. You can pre-order your “Beam me up Scotty wrist band simply by sending me a PM.

A Book with the working title of SUCT - BIG TIME, should be ready for the printer in a few months’ time.

Remember – Send Money so that this important work can continue.

Kind Regards

Picky Chimp
Old 25 Jul 09, 12:52
Colonel
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300] RadioResearcher is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippymick View Post
Miss.

Dear Miss S.

Thanks for your concern.

At this stage I am alert but not alarmed. Even though they are already doing mind control from Pine Gap, they are not always successful. Here is a group photo of the Apollo Hoax team. That is Stemcell Researcher on the left.

Things don’t always work out according to plan. This is one of his post Apollo projects.

The important thing is that the serious research needed to tell truth to power requires serious money. As you well know Google, Yahoo, Lycos, Hotbot and whatnot don’t come cheap.

There is also the personal cost to be considered. I was doing a Google image search on “Catholic School Girls” just to confirm your evidence on the JFK thread, when Mrs Chippymick poked her head around the corner. I don’t think Chippymickette is speaking to me.

Anyway the important thing is, everyone should send me money. No donation is too small. Naturally no donation is too large either. Precious gems, Bullion and Government Bonds are equally as welcome.

We are hopeful that the first batch of STARR Merchandise will be shipped in from China by the end of the month. You can pre-order your “Beam me up Scotty wrist band simply by sending me a PM.

A Book with the working title of SUCT - BIG TIME, should be ready for the printer in a few months’ time.

Remember – Send Money so that this important work can continue.

Kind Regards

Picky Chimp
Miss Saigon --

Don't look at the man behind the curtain. He has obviously gone stark, raving, over-sized-colored-font mad. There is nothing to be alarmed about. There is nothing to see here. Everyone go back to their homes. We are merely gentle scholars, doing our research.

BWAA-hahahahahahaha
Old 25 Jul 09, 18:42
Banned
Australia

Dear Beldar

It was nice to meet you in person.

Man those black helicopters are shiny. Do you use a special polish or something?

I thought the whole probe thing was a little bit out of order, but I’m walking OK now.

A bit like the new headgear, a little bit uncomfortable at first but I’m getting used to it. I just need to be careful when the sun catches it so I don’t dazzle oncoming pedestrians. It has quite a stylish bash.

Now what was it you asked me to post? My memory is not what it used to be after the Electro Convulsive Therapy. Oh that’s right!

mmmmmmmmm . . . . mips, mips. Mips, mips.

I say again

mmmmmmmmm . . . . mips, mips. Mips, mips.

There is nothing to see here. Everyone go back to their homes.

Cheers

Mick
Old 20 Sep 09, 03:06
Private
Australia

mowles is a balanced individual [0]

I noticed the comment below from another Australian regarding Major Rex Clark, probably not the most highly decorated Australian to serve in SVN, but most certainly the Australian with the most medals awarded for service in SVN and anywhere else in this world. I first served with him in late 1956, then a couple of other times around the traps. In the early 70s I was the OC of a unit in Queensland, and Rex phoned me and said he was coming to town in his capacity as Inspector of Rifle Ranges, and I had no reason not to believe that, as we did have a rifle range under military control on the outskirts of the town. He asked me to place an advert in the local newspaper asking for people with medals from the first and second world war, or any previous or subsequent wars to those two, to contact him as he wished to discuss the service of those awarded those medals. I did that, and he phoned back to check the cost of the advert, I told him, and he sent me a post note for payment. A couple of weeks later, with a long list of names and phone number to give to him, he arrived in town, did the inspection of the rifle range in about 15 minutes, then said he would go back to his motel for a rest. I did not see him again, he was booked to leave by air that afternoon, he told me. A couple of weeks later I started to receive phone calls from irate people in the town, all had the same or similar stories, he had talked to them about their medals, taken the medal to provide a free court mounting service, and would then return them within a week by post. I contacted Rex at the telephone number he had given me, told him the problem, and a couple of weeks later again I received phone calls from some of the people who had complained telling me not to worry, they had received their medals back, all nicely court mounted and polished. When I heard of his later taking leave of this earth and the reason, I formed the opinion that none of those people who left their medals with him had received back their original medals, and the story on this thread appears to confirm my earlier thoughts on the subject. See page 76 of the book Gallant and Distinguished Service Vietnam 1962-1973 for a photo of Rex wearing his service medals including 10 decorations from various governments.
Old 20 Sep 09, 04:06
Banned
Australia

Hi Mowles.

That would be this photo:

Rex tried the scam on alledgedly all over the country, He did some of his best work with country museums.

Rex's activities have led to despair among medal collectors. If you want all the Rex Clark scam stories, register at the British Medals Forum and search for "sexyrexy" The Rex Clark stories there are good for hours of amusement.

Rex loved the medals a little bit too much.

Cheers

Mick
Old 26 Sep 09, 22:41
First Lieutenant
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100] sgnsteve has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Mick, I have reread you supremely funny post again today and I thank you for brightening my day!
Sponsored Links

Old 27 Sep 09, 15:56
Private
Australia

thanks to Mick, I shoud be able to find stuff they he suggested about Rex Clarke who conned me into aiding and abetting his fraud on other people to increase his stock of real medals, however, I have joined the medal group he suggested, and tried searching for sexyrexy and the message I get is that is does not exist, then I tried rex clarke and got stuff about all sorts of people named clarke, but not the one I was looking for, help this dumb ex digger please, I am digging in the wrong place
Old 28 Sep 09, 01:29
Banned
Australia

Mowlesy.

Check your PM's, any drama give me a shout.

Cheers

Mick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowles View Post
thanks to Mick, I shoud be able to find stuff they he suggested about Rex Clarke who conned me into aiding and abetting his fraud on other people to increase his stock of real medals, however, I have joined the medal group he suggested, and tried searching for sexyrexy and the message I get is that is does not exist, then I tried rex clarke and got stuff about all sorts of people named clarke, but not the one I was looking for, help this dumb ex digger please, I am digging in the wrong place
Old 29 Sep 09, 01:10
Private
Australia

thanks for the help Mick, I found the site on sexy-rexy, then started to wonder, because over the period of years I have had my medals court mounted a few times, the first couple, then as they gave me new medals I had to get them done again each time, and after seeing all the frauds and copies, I start to wonder if maybe I still have my original medals and maybe one of the medal mounters kept my real ones. I have been offered the names of reputable medal dealers, hope they will give me their names soon, and I can take mine to have them checked to make sure I have all my originals and no medals replaced by crooks, because the people who mounted the medals were not known to me, just picked out of the phone book.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!