HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 06 Jul 05, 11:29
ACG Commanding Officer
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500]
Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500] Siberian HEAT is a jewel in the rough [500]
Interested Battlefield 2 Players: X-Fire/Player List

If you have Battlefield 2 and want some people on your squad from ACG/SZO, please post your name and X-fire account here. You have to use X-Fire (a free program) because there is no other easy way to track what servers anyone else is on. When you go into BF2, simply leave X-Fire running and whenever anyone else on this list shows up to play, they can track you down and join you!

Send me a PM to be added to this list!

BF2 Name / X-Fire handle / Forum name if not clear

[5ACG]HEAT -- (siberianheat)
gobeavs -- (gobeavs)
Overseer0S -- (Overseer)
[5ACG]b00mslang -- (b00mslang) (Curt)
Arkane -- (Arkane)
Tinjaw -- (Tinjaw)(Chaim)

"the hole in the sky that nightmares fall out of" -- one description of the B2 Stealth Bomber
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 06 Jul 05, 13:34
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300] Overseer is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian HEAT
If you have Battlefield 2 and want some people on your squad from ACG/SZO, please post your name and X-fire account here. You have to use X-Fire (a free program) because there is no other easy way to track what servers anyone else is on. When you go into BF2, simply leave X-Fire running and whenever anyone else on this list shows up to play, they can track you down and join you!

Send me a PM to be added to this list!

BF2 Name / X-Fire handle / Forum name if not clear

[5ACG]HEAT -- (siberianheat)
gobeavs -- (gobeavs)
OverseerOS -- (Overseer)
[5ACG]b00mslang -- (b00mslang) (Curt)
Arkane -- (Arkane)
Tinjaw -- (Tinjaw)(Chaim)
Sorry to add confusion, but it's actually overseer0s (as in with a zero not an o at the end).
Old 06 Jul 05, 19:08
Colonel
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99]
Xfire has now added instant joining to BF2. Just restart xfire and now you can just click a button to join your friends on a server. MUCH appreciated.

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
- Winston Churchill
Old 26 Jul 05, 19:26
Sergeant
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

CJMello is on the path to success [1-99] CJMello is on the path to success [1-99]
CJMello63

Also we have a server up at:

Supposed to be ranked but the provider has his head wedged. If he can not work it out we will be moving to another provider.

Our site:

http://www.raraavises.net

We also compete at TWL, CAL and STA.
Old 26 Jul 05, 19:29
Colonel
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99] gobeavs is on the path to success [1-99]
Cool stuff CJ...welcome to the forums!

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
- Winston Churchill
Old 28 Jul 05, 09:11
Lieutenant General
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200]
My BF2 name is StewartC123. I will try and download X-Fire today.
Old 01 Aug 05, 10:25
Major
China
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ER_Chaser is on the path to success [1-99]
Brian, I am going to buy this wonderful game today. But I am a total newbie for this game (and not really good at any other FPS games myself) ... Would your highness assign me a seat in the team? I will fight for our glory till the last blood though!
(BTW, Can I fight with Dr. S? )

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.
Old 01 Aug 05, 21:59
Major
China
5 Year Service Ribbon 

ER_Chaser is on the path to success [1-99]
please add me on your list, buddies:

erchaser (xuebo Liu)

Thanks... (and I am working hard to improve right now ... )

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.
Old 02 Aug 05, 15:34
Lieutenant General
Canada

Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200]
Ok, I will add you and then I am going to play and try to improve. Somehow, I always end up in some far off corner of the map with no transport and no one to kill..........
Old 04 Aug 05, 08:14
Lieutenant Colonel
EU
5 Year Service Ribbon 

mr_clark is on the path to success [1-99] mr_clark is on the path to success [1-99]
As the "Send me a PM to be added to this list!" doesn't work I write myself

xfire: clarkshow

ingame: Clark-Show
returned to its home base."
Sponsored Links

Old 05 Aug 05, 21:56
General
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500]
sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500]
My xfire name is acrolite. Cheers.
Old 03 May 07, 09:55
Lieutenant Colonel
Ireland
5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 

Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200]
BF2 xfire handle: prefabsprouter

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"
Old 03 May 07, 11:02
Captain
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 

Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99] Tankboy is on the path to success [1-99]
I'm interested; the latest punkbuster update won't let me play 2142 anymore so I've found myself going back to Battlefield 2, but I can't find any armored fury servers anymore.
Old 03 May 07, 11:14
Lieutenant Colonel
Ireland
5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 

Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200] Gott Heinrici is walking in the light [200]
I've found myself playing Special forces more and more. The levels are more interesting than Karkand or Jalalabad and I try to play Infantry Only now. But if others from here go online I'll happily go where they do!!

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"
Old 04 May 07, 17:15
First Lieutenant
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99]
yeah, i've been gettin' the itchin' for some BF2 as well.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!