HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > ACG's Guide to Free War, Combat, & Strategy Games Online'

Notices and Announcements

ACG's Guide to Free War, Combat, & Strategy Games Online' Here you will find games from throughout the world wide web.

Old 08 Nov 11, 15:43
Colonel
United_States

Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200] Greybriar is walking in the light [200]
Free-to-Play online games

While looking around for a different online game to play, I ran across MMOGames.com. It's a huge site! I never realized there were so many free MMOs available. Each one is reviewed and there is a video about most of them.

I thought such a site would make finding a new online game easier; instead it made my decision harder--there are just so many games to choose from. And that's a good thing.
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 08 Nov 11, 18:56
Staff Sergeant
Canada

JohnnySideburns is on the path to success [1-99] JohnnySideburns is on the path to success [1-99] JohnnySideburns is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybriar View Post
While looking around for a different online game to play, I ran across MMOGames.com. It's a huge site! I never realized there were so many free MMOs available. Each one is reviewed and there is a video about most of them.

I thought such a site would make finding a new online game easier; instead it made my decision harder--there are just so many games to choose from. And that's a good thing.
You got me at Free. I checked out the site and its absolutely worth a look. It looks interesting and I will load up some games on the week-end and try some out. Thanks Gb.
Old 08 Apr 12, 13:09
Private
United_States

Navalava is a balanced individual [0]
It is good thing we have sites like those, to help us in our quest for new online multiplayer games. And you are right, it is really hard to choose one when there are hundreds of them.
Old 12 May 12, 22:03
Private First Class
United_States

The Wargamer is on the path to success [1-99]
There are more and more of these free MMO games on the market these days, and they're getting better everyday.
Old 18 Oct 12, 04:28
Private
Japan

Holypal is a balanced individual [0]
you may want to try this game, Light of Nova.
Old 09 Apr 13, 05:27
General of the Forums
United_States

Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600]
Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600] Arnold J Rimmer is simply cracking [600]
What is 'Wushu'?
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Old 09 Apr 13, 07:35
First Lieutenant
EU

Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99] Tealo is on the path to success [1-99]
I'm rather enjoying World of Warplanes at the mo
Old 26 Apr 13, 14:57
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Martok has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]

It worked!

(Better to die on your feet than live on your knees)

Old 30 May 13, 14:39
Private
UK

DV8Exile is a balanced individual [0]
DV8:Exile is our new free-to-play sci-fi strategy game. Inspired by classic strategy games, it features full real-time combat, clan warfare, resource management, base-building, and more.

I've just posted some pics in another thread. You can see them here:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=136516
Old 04 Jun 13, 19:50
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100] Shoeless has demonstrated strength of character [100]
I've been playing Pirates of the Burning Sea, which is a f2p MMO. It has hand-to-hand combat as well as naval combat, set near the end of the Golden Age of piracy.

-Muriel Miller Dressler
Sponsored Links

Old 01 Aug 13, 15:08
Brigadier General
United_States
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100] JBark has demonstrated strength of character [100]
The freebie I know the best is Air Attack. It is a mix of one on one fighter duels and team (squadron) play. It is old, the graphics aren't great but everyone there has a lot of fun playing.

http://www.airattack-central.com/launch/

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!
Old 13 Jan 14, 11:22
Private
China

maomix is a balanced individual [0]
Hawken is AMAZING, check it out!!
Old 21 Jan 14, 14:51
Recruit
United_States

AesopMatt is a balanced individual [0]
Hello, I'd like to invite all Strategy Wargamers with an interest in management simulators to try my new game, Brunelleschi: Age of Architects. Set in the 1500s-1800s, it features a whole new take on Warfare, Strategy, and Building. It's an Indie game, low graphics, with a need for the best of the best to come put the strategy engine through it's 'smoke test'.

Give us a try, and come kick ass in the precursor age to the great wars. Establish a Settlement, lead Human Player Heroes to victory as a Lord. This game has more strategic depth than any free webgame on the market, and it takes brains and patience to play.

This sound like something you are interested in? Come try it at
BruneGame.com

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!