View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 15, 08:36
Brigadier General
Germany
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300] Hanov is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
Since you are starting out you have to make some choices
1. Do you keep the lower tiers? (as for credit/repair expense I would keep atleast a tier 6)
2. If you don't keep lower tier move the crew to the next tank or buy new crew?
3. Once you get the hang maybe buy one prem. tank. This will help train crews of that nationality and be a credit earner.
4. Try other nationality. Japan is the hardest.
5. Decide on type of tank you prefer and go that line.
6. Heavy - brawler, med- speed/armor, light speed scout, TD sniper, arty camper support.

Any question just ask. I have over 25k battles played and played many different tanks during that time.
Thanks for all that stuff. Meanwhile i fought some 600 battles. My ratio still sucks. I'm not patient enough, too aggressive and did not stick to one or two vehicles but drove the MS-1, T-26, AT-1, LoLTractor, Pz II, T-46, T-50, T-28
I also bought two premiums (T-127 and Su-85i) after i got a code from a friend. So thats 10 vehicles. Right now i'm on the missions for LT, MT and TD that give you female elite crew members.
That's quick money, even though you sometimes end up with Tier 7 in a Tier IV. Probably because i played in a Platoon...