View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 12, 05:53
General of the Forums
UK
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+] copenhagen has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Banér View Post
You know, if we should all stoop to that level of argumentation, the next step would be something along the lines of accusing all Eurosceptics of some form or "moral panic", i.e. "You people can't think properly about this".
I'm letting current events illustrate my point of view (as peoples savings and livelihoods go down the pan on the altar of the God of Eurozone) having been called mad for a decade or more. What's your excuse?