Thread: Uninstalled WOT
View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 13, 13:13
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Arthwys gives and gets respect [800]
Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800] Arthwys gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Nickname View Post
Is it true that WoT is biased when it comes to Soviet vs. German tanks? A friend told me that and I'm a big fan of german armor so I didn't download it.

Also War Thunder is adding tanks and warships as well so I can't wait
The Bias is there for certain. It's not as obvious as is was pre 6.0, and they've tried to tone it back a bit here and there; but it still exists.

I'm a fan of some German armour as well, but they're not completely outclassed if you know how to use the specific tanks strengths and minimize it's weaknesses.

It's the same with the American units. For the most part their hulls are fairly squishy, but the turrets tend to be fairly bouncy. So hull-down positions are an excellent way to extend your effectiveness and lifespan all at the same time.

The biggest problem players seem to have is making the adjustment to the higher tier tanks. They all seem to get this idea early on that once you're in tier8-10 territory you are invincible; and then they get very pi off very quickly that people are hacking them, and these tanks cost too much to play... because they are playing like fools rather than using the skills they've developed while grinding to T8 in the first place.

We usually have to blast those bad habits out of them. Some uninstall, and some learn and improve.