View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 10, 11:31
Brigadier General
Pirate
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300] Mackie is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
I finally gave it a go lastnight, nice work mate - Great detail put into the mission briefing, some missions i've downloaded struggle to even explain the tasks properly.
I too found it a bit easy, maybe there was just too many friendly units?
Aye, could be. I'll either take a friendly squad away or add more enemy, probably the latter. How was it FPS wise?

Quote:
There was a couple of issues with my AI and the enemy AI, however i wasn't using Zeus AI so i may download that and give it another play through to see if it fixes these. For example, when i first started i jumped in a vehicle with my squad mates, drove a bit and then jumped out. After jumping out, they refused to regroup and follow me and instead stayed at the vehicle. I re-started and ignored the vehicles after that.
I'm not sure if this is tied to the not using Zeus issue, but my artillery was not able to be used. When i selected it, either via the radio (0-0-1) or the radio from the map, i was given no option to select a location. All that occured was a message popping up in the top right displaying my possible support (artillery/mortar barrage).
I don't know if that is a (lack of) Zeus problem or not. Zeus AI, as far as I am aware, just modifies config values and isn't script based like GL4. You could try disengaging your two AI buddies, setting their behaviour to safe and order them back to formation.

To access the mortar section press 0-0-1. Then press 0 and the menu should have Communication listed, select that and then select request artillery.

Quote:
Cheers for the mission When i play through again i'll let ya know how i go.
Thanks for trying it!