View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 10, 09:55
Colonel
Australia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200] globetrotter is walking in the light [200]
Nice. Which site do you upload to, Mackie?

I'm getting my feet wet with the editor, normally I wouldn't bother but ArmA2 is too good to ignore. I need to know how to add vehicles to a faction - I had an idea for a linked campaign on Duala Island representing a war between the two African countries (Afrenia & Molatia). I was planning on equipping both armies with a variety of older Soviet & European vehicles & weaponry.

I'll pm you with my idea for the campaign. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have.