View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:34
General of the Forums
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyman500 View Post
how am i wrong...
You didn't even know who had declared war on whom, for a start

Quote:
ok the us "declared" war on the UK so what

isn't it kind of odd that

- Us congress refuses to renew us bank charter.

and then Nathan Rothschild threatens the united states of war, and recolonization

and boom.. we got a WAR
The USA went to war for a number of reasons, none of which had anything to do with the Rothchild's.

Quote:
some of you are blind and ignorant to the history of the Rothschild family and what they have done in the past
I may not know much about the Rothchild's, but I'm reasonably well informed of the reasons why the USA and Britain went to war in 1812, and even a quick read of your post shows what you have written about the war is at best wrong, so why should I believe anything you write about the Rothchild's.