View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 17, 10:30
ACG Author
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900]
R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900] R.N. Armstrong has earned the respect of all [900]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban hermit View Post
I get it, but you have to admit, we do not expect failure from any other government agency. The Intelligence services are vital to us.
When the information provided by your agents can result in political intertia that can lead to military action, failure should not be an option. Imagine if the USPS motto was "failure is guaranteed"
Agree, to err is human. I should add, I routinely expect failure from the State Department. The fish-belly skin diplomats do not leave their cocktail circuit to talk with indigenous people. If one does, their contemporaries label them "going Arab".

Last edited by R.N. Armstrong; 21 Sep 17 at 12:28..