View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 11, 16:55
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Cyberknight has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynelhutz View Post
I am not sure why, I can see a vast array to reasons for foolish and self-destructive decisions that have little do so with free will. Indeed, suicide is often explained in terms of mental illness rather than a freely made selection.
True, but often does not equal always. No free will would mean always.

On that line of thought, it has long been theory of mine that much of determnistic thinking is dependent on rigid definitions support its and only its conclusions. It is likewise a logical loop in which all inquiry and speculation as to its nature is equally deterministic and thus unprovable or disprovable.
during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788