Thread: Soldiers Angels
View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 10, 21:30
Regimental Sergeant Major of the Forums
Australia
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] lcm1 has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Schwamberg View Post
Not uncommon. Locally here at Lafayette there is a veterans 'home' operated by the state of Indiana. Established back in the late 19th Century for elderly impoverished Civl War veterans. Any number of state politicians would like to shut the place down & foist the residents off on the tender mercy of the Federal Veterans Administration and Medicare. But they dare only whisper about it lest the many veterans organizations organize a lynch mob.
Is it unfair to say "I'm glad we are not by ourselves"? Although I must say out of all fairness that the Dept: of Veteran Affairs in Australia and the general outlook on Veterans is excellent,even to us 'Poms'! When you come from a 'Deadbeat' Government attitude to a good one, you notice the differance!! lcm1

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
" Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"