View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 12, 04:07
General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700]
jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700] jeffdoorgunnr is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer400 View Post
BTW, since the op included bad foods, I'll throw in something I don't particularily like : balut. Anyone have that? I've had it a few times and each time I think, maybe it'll be better this time. But no, it's still bad to me everytime. If you don't know what it is, ask a Filipino, SEA buddy, they can tell you. I always have it with a beer to chase it, but it's not so much the flavor that's bad....for instance, I've had Mam Tom Hue straight undiluted accidentally and that's kinda nasty (although I like it just fine when it's properly mixed and concantenated). So the balut flavor isn't the issue for me.

Also, while I've never had typical domesticated pets for consumption, I have had snake juice (anyone remember snake alley in Taipei?) yum, yum! Anyhow, when my wife goes back occasionally, she goes into the boonies and finds all sorts of stuff. No monkey and she's smart enough not to go that far but she has had rice paddy rat (can't remember the correct name for it, I think it was called something like rice rabbit or something like that); said it was great....
My wife says Balut is a duck egg...................