Old 16 Nov 12, 12:22
Brigadier General
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Herman Hum has a spectacular aura about [400]
Herman Hum has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgellis View Post
The issue with the RUR-5A Mod 4 (Mk46m5) missile has already been reported. Of course, there shouldn't be any of those in this scenario (the American DDG and the CG both use a VLS system and I don't think the RUR-5A can be loaded in it), so I'm not sure how the error even cropped up this time. At what point did the error occur?

Does anyone have any other feedback about the scenario?
The link was wrong. It should have been:

Quote:
the predominant game problem encountered with the HUD4 is the fact that many, Many, MANY weapons fail to fire.

http://community.combatsim.com/topic...0#entry5147556
Because of that oversight, I'll give you your third (and final) freebie. It's not the job of any player to test a database or scenario. The database bug is the inabilty of the MH-60S Knighthawk to fire the AGM-114A missiles at any ship under any speed, altitude, range, or circumstance. The fact that these ASROC and MH-60S bugs are so easily found with just the most superficial testing is simple testament to the incredible bugginess of HUD4.

My time has been wasted thrice finding bugs that were discovered within minutes. I will not be wasting any more time pointing out such glaringly obvious database errors especially since any more efforts yield no results. If I have my time wasted encountering them, you can spend your own time actually hunting them down yourself. (a.k.a testing)

Once again, I will pre-empt the usual stupid excuses of:
1) It has been reported (since it isn't a fix)
2) It will be fixed in the future (since the scen was released for play TODAY)
3) Find another weapon that actually works (since it isn't role of a player to need to FIND something that actually works)

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm