View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 09, 19:18
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Sami
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by craven View Post

I thought that was the job of the peace keeper to prevent violence. So tell them or jail and hand them over to the courts.
Hmm what was the Georgian part of the Peace keepers doing?
Strangely I havenīt heard to much about them, maybe I just didnīt listen well enough. And honestly... I havenīt read the entire report yet, is there any comments made by them in there?

Max Sterner