View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 09, 20:39
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300]
No most of the stuff against Russia I just wrote off to nit picking I did not see a lot of stuff against Georgia in the Report that can not be considered nit picking.

The shelling as I understand came mainly from the Ossetians with replies from Georgia. So if Russia would of stoped the shelling from the Ossetian then Georgia would not shelled Ossetia. That my understanding of situation. In general I think the Russian peace keepers should not of been there and Russia allowed Georgia to deal with a internal issue as it saw fit as Russia did in Chechnya.

The failure of the Russian army to try and protect all civilians no matter there back ground was a major failure on their part after invading. If they did protect ethinic Georgians I did not see it in the report.