View Single Post
Old 07 Aug 16, 21:56
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82redleg View Post
Now you want to sign off like you are an admin or something? Get over yourself.
Actually we have here the administrators, the staff (moderators) and a large number of five stars that are given extra tasks to help in the forum. Just about everyone on staff is a friend of mine. I was once offered Staff years ago, but I begged off. I would rather be given a job here and there and not have to monitor posts in a particular forum. One of my tasks is to alert administration to posters that are hostile and combative.

By the way, you only have seven posts in seven years (about). What made you decide to go attack mode? Maybe we should check and see if you are the original guy that registered so many years back? We have had trolls that get in and steal user names before.

My advice to you is to be more polite to five stars and learn a little more before you set yourself up as a Wiki expert.

By the way, opinions here are allowed to be wrong.

Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"