View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 12, 08:54
General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II SPQR Campaign 

Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce View Post
The adventure into the "Moathouse" outside of Hommlet continues. Although my Ranger led the group into another ambush, this time by bandits, (I need new virtual dice ) we managed to survive and eliminate the threat.

Next, we headed underground through a hidden passage only to stumble into a group Bugbears. Thankfully, we weren't caught off-guard this time and managed to pin them into a narrow hallway giving the wizards time to work their magic. This fight went much better for my PC and he actually lasted the whole fight.

I'm very familiar with Hommlet and the Temple of Elemental Evil modules and the game by Atari but what computer system or game is this?

Homer

BoRG
Sponsored Links