View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 14, 16:51
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Massena has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Given that there are numerous individuals who make up these communities, tribes and nations it is likely that not every single person shares one view. There is no 'definitive' answer. Do you also think that all black people think the same thing?
You've missed the point, at which I am not surprised at all. From what I have seen and heard in teaching US history and at least attempting to keep up with current 'views' I have seen the term Indian and American Indian used by the Indians themselves, with 'Native American' being a PC term invented by others so as not to offend anyone, which is nonsense.

I'm sorry, but this posting of yours, along with some of the more inane that you've posted in the past certainly doesn't help the discussion at all and merely obfuscates the initial question which would have been interesting to discuss.

Sincerely,
M
To strive to seek to find and not to yield.