Thread: Old AH Games
View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 08, 11:40
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700]
dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm_aka_t34c View Post
I had nearly all the AH classics way back when. Left most of them at my mother's house in California in the late 'seventies when I moved to the midwest to go to graduate school.

I started a new collection in the 'eighties and it has followed me through several moves, but the classics weren't part of it until I started buying them second hand on E-bay a few years ago. Now once again I have Midway, Afrika Korps, Anzio, 1914, Luftwaffe, Richtofen's War, 1776, and Third Reich. Maybe some day I'll actually play them again.

I never owned Russian Campaign until I bought a good used copy of the second edition on E-Bay. Darned if I didn't end up playing that one more than all the other games in my collection combined -- at least for a while.

Then there's PanzerBlitz and Panzer Leader. I owned both, left them in California, but bought them back again (three copies of Panzer Leader, no less) on E-Bay. Now I play quite a bit of both, thanks to VASSAL.
Sounds like you are a diehard . If you are still interested in playing some
h2h Panzerblitz/PanzerLeader by mail/e-mail just let me know .