View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 16, 12:05
Major General
Australia
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200] Drusus Nero is walking in the light [200]
Look, if I wanted to get out a reference, rather than working on memeory, hence all the errors, I would have.

I love the old West, but Custer is not a part of it i really wish to make a fuss about and work towards a better understanding of.

That fool killed more damn women and children than he had hot dinners.

He was a disgrace to west Point, and the personification of personal advancement at the expense of other people.

There is plenty to talk about in the Old west. People talked too much about Custer while he was alive.

We should concentrate more on his brothers, Tom and Boston. Tom custer had a remarkable Civil war career, but we never hear a damn about him, or boston for that matter.

Libby custer should have been LIVID with "Armstrong" for leading his entire generation to their doom at LBH/Greasy Grass.

Wonder what Custer's mother thought at the time? All three sons dead to indian fighting when they all survived the ACW? she must have been PISSED...

Vainglorious, arrogant, semi-educated, need i go on?

Disgrace to the Great country that is America and the Great people that are Americans.